The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

trying to figure fault..

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 08:48 PM
HCF Member
Default trying to figure fault..

heres the edit up here..... soo im trying to figure out if its worth it to turn this girl in.. she had her front end resprayed.. its evident in look at her car the front bumper has a higher gloss...looks new.. i didnt see this personally .but a friend spotted her on campus... soo she deff did hit me..but my evidence is gone other then the mark on the side of my car..which the cop said was caused by the wall and there was no vehicle involved..now i need those girls names that were the ones that called.. i have the number.. i think..hopefully.. im gonna try to call them back... i know ginas number she took me over to the college..she only heard it..she didnt see it though.... now.. someone said because i didnt have insruance because of my dad bumping it off im directly at fault.. this person also claimed that if u werent wearing ur seatbelt it puts you at fault also.. the latter one i have heard..but the other one i cant confirm.. pa is a no fault state.... i have a good defense against this girl.. i have proof of her car.. with myspace pics.. proof of her name cause she told me.. i just dont know if the cops will be willing to let the internet thing fly..

does anyone know where i can get a new front bumper.. airbag... radiator... whatever else i havent noticed in the front of my car?... i was going up a hill today.. with a passing zone in it.. mitzu eclipse was about 1/4 mile infront of me.. well we hit turn one.. he was around the bend before i was..and before ic ould see him.. as i cleared the bend he had slowed to 15... i was going 45... went in to the passing lane to get around him.. he picked up speed... we hit the second bend.. i was just about clear of him..and he hit in to me.. pushed me from the passenger side.. i hit the anti skid... flew across the other side of the road.. in to a brick wall... and a small bush... totaled my car.. .... some lady watched it happen.. the girl that lives right there heard it happen.. and she said she heard him hit me... its a black eclipse with black tint... total..ahole...[hr]

[IMG]Name:  2226527_30_full.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  8.2 KBName:  2226527_29_full.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  9.1 KBName:  2226527_28_full.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  5.9 KB[/IMG]

I AM PISSED OFF AT THIS COP... it was a single vechicle accident..told me i coulda gone..and then sends me a citation in the mail for driving at a safe speed.the ticket..
Def. (did)<<crossed out.. failed to drive the above vehicle at a safe speed when going around a turn... now theres gravel all over that road.. and there was another accident there earlier today.. and ur telling me that i should be getting busted for this?!...

i dont know if i should try to even fight this because i know if the cop shows up hes going to be a dikhead.. he was one to me at the accident scene.. then it might come up with out having proof of insurance.. which could f me over

Old 02-08-2006, 09:15 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: totaled civic

i would say check the local scrap yards or this website is pretty good http://www.carpart.com/
sucks about your car tho[:'(]

Old 02-08-2006, 09:40 PM

Did he stop and did he have insurance?

Old 02-08-2006, 09:46 PM
HCF Member

Thats sucks.

Old 02-08-2006, 10:03 PM
HCF Member

no he did not stop.. the girls that were comming the other way did though.. and a cute blonde girl took me over to the college after the cops and everyone came.. it really sucked *****.. i dont have insurance as im finding out either.. my dad bumped me off his as of 3 days ago..with out telling anyone.. soo my civic was ****ed.. and my life is ****ed... the guy that towed it said its gone... the front bumper is smashed up 3/4 the way up my hood... airbag.. passenger doors gone... the eclipse hit me and left nice black marks..soo maybe theres some on his car...

Old 02-08-2006, 10:57 PM

hopefully you catch the f*ck. and i would assume if he hit a white car there would definately be some marks. don't lose hope though bro. i totalled my entire front end this year and got no help from insurance for it and i still revived it to what it is today

Old 02-09-2006, 01:48 AM
HCF Member

Pics?

Old 02-09-2006, 09:38 AM

I've got some parts for a White civic

Old 02-09-2006, 10:30 AM
HCF Member

well im getting pics today.. it was too dark last night to try with my dying covered in oil camera phone... i forgot i had the digital in my book bag.. i was soooo in shock... i know right now i need a new front bumper.. my frame pulled out.. and a new radiator.. thanks for that parts site i found one on there for 98 bucks... my friend mike thinks he knows what eclipse im talking about..theres only 2 dark colored ones in clarion area.. ones black with black tint..and the others just charcoal with no tint... he said a chick drives the black one... that would suck if a chick caused me to wreck... no offense..but i dont think she would have the guts to drive off like that

Old 02-09-2006, 10:32 AM

So do you need Airbags? Front Bumper? and Radiator?

Quick Reply: trying to figure fault..