The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

True life i'm a street racer

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 10:53 PM
HCF Member

is it posted on mtv i kinda want to watch it

Old 05-08-2009, 05:47 AM
Banned

You could search for it. Idk i'm like addicted to True Life.

Old 05-08-2009, 06:42 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Brick
Pimp my ride=fail at life. I watched it right up until they started mixing chrome paint with lime green on a new Mustang. I was like what the ^%*&. what are you thinking? But i did see parts of that show. I remember one of the guys had a 4dr Integra and about 5 transmissions in his garage. lol. Ok show. But it might be time to quit when you have to have your brother drive you to the race cause your license has been suspended 3 times for racing.
Couldnt agree more about pimp my ride... does anyone know if the have a tuner show similar to overhaulin?

Old 05-08-2009, 12:35 PM
HCF Member

that west coast custom shop has another show. not sure what channel tho. i could be mistaken.

Old 05-08-2009, 12:40 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Dipsetcivic117
that west coast custom shop has another show. not sure what channel tho. i could be mistaken.
You know what, you are right, forgot about that one... they do all kinds of cars... mainly for celebs... its on the speed channel! Good show (dont always agree with their cars)but they do make some really nice ones!... I did notice that the upholstery guy in that show was the same upholstery guy in Pimp my ride btw...

Old 05-08-2009, 03:35 PM
HCF Member

I like to watch pimp my ride, mtv cribs, and punk'd. I'm probably the only person who sparingly watches MTV and doesn't even bother to watch music videos.

Old 05-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Recognized HCF Member

im way over mtv shows! i prefer will castros shop. its a bit nicer and they dont do as much STUPID CRAP!!!!!

pimp my ride turned into... how can we install stupid sh** in a car! like a coffee maker, chandeler, nile river, shoe rack.... need i continue?

i like real life daily driven vehicles!!!!!!!

and back on topic. street racing = stupid. what do you gain? enemies and blown up vehicles at the least! and the max is you killing yourself and a whole innocent family just going to the movies. or jail time, never drive legaly again pay huge fines, or life the rest of your life in a wheel chair.
keep it on the track= FTW

Old 05-09-2009, 08:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by addiction2bass
and back on topic. street racing = stupid. what do you gain? enemies and blown up vehicles at the least! and the max is you killing yourself and a whole innocent family just going to the movies. or jail time, never drive legaly again pay huge fines, or life the rest of your life in a wheel chair.
keep it on the track= FTW
I completely agree. In no way was i supporting it. I just like shows about cars and what not. They showed a few families that had actually lost a son or a friend in car racing. Its really sad. I really think Nick Hogan should have gotten more time.

Old 05-10-2009, 04:20 PM
HCF Member

I think racing on the street is stupid because of the risks. you risk ur car and your life for what? a few hundred bucks. that guy won 400 bucks, but blew up his car. not worth it. And pimp my ride, jeez. I think my favorite was the girl that had the old VW bug that they put a bunch of dumb s*** on. aka ferrari bodykit, blue and yellow paint job (WTF?) hair dyier and the best part, an aircraft GPS ( like im really gonna want to know where lightening is striking in the world). stupid. then they had a girl with a old 60s thunderbird. painted it white and green (ugh!). But i do remember the Chrome CRX. it had touch doors that would unlock it (car thief special).

Old 05-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Recognized HCF Member

o ya touch doors

i got a tap lock unit. but mine you have to tap a code for it to unlock the doors. i was going to put it on my civic but i dont have power locks yet.... i have some to put in but the civics been on hold. almost time to get working on it again.