The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Top Three songs to get a speeding ticket with:

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 10:42 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Top Three songs to get a speeding ticket with:

have any of ya'll heard of flyleaf? if so they got a song called fully alive... it's a good one... for me it's really any rock song (except that boyband queer **** they call rock), that has alot of bass............ I LOVE BASS!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-30-2006, 10:44 PM
HCF Member

I Can't Drive 55 - Van Halen

Old 07-31-2006, 12:26 AM
HCF Member

Down with the sickness - Disturbed
Fuel - Metallica
Stupid Motherfu**er - Mindless self indulgence

Ive been pulled over playing these songs at least once. And I never turned the stereo down when I got pulled over.

Old 07-31-2006, 12:28 AM
HCF Member

^^ I turn my car off. Saves gas. One time i was pulled over for 20 mins. A back up squad had to come too.

Old 07-31-2006, 12:33 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Mark

^^ I turn my car off. Saves gas. One time i was pulled over for 20 mins. A back up squad had to come too.
i thought they told you to turn the car off? i don;t know i've never been pulled over (thank god)

Old 07-31-2006, 12:38 AM
HCF Member

I turn my car off. Just leave the stereo on. Keep it loud enough so that cop has to speak really loud but low enough to be legal. Occasionaly I'll put on F**k tha police by NWA. Ive been pulled over way too many times.

Old 07-31-2006, 12:43 AM
HCF Member

I'll tell ya whaty really gets under their skin. Just crack your window enough to talk to the cop and slide all your documention through. If they ask you why you are doing that just say "I dont feel safe enough to trust you by giving you the ability to inflict harm on me". It is your right to do that.

Old 07-31-2006, 12:47 AM
HCF Member

IM totally going to do that Marty. I have been pulled over twice this year. Both for stupid ****. Once because me and some friends went to cub late at night and bought cat food and cookies. I guess one of the workers thought we were high because i got pulled over leaving the parking lot and had to answer all these questions. And then i got pulled over the first day in the Subaru on my way home from picking it up for a damn tail light out. Then of course i didnt have proof of insurance, front license plate and some other stupid thing. Luckily i just got a warning that night.

Old 07-31-2006, 07:06 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

There have been a LOT of good tunes mentioned so far. To pick a top three is nearly impossible. But lately these are the three that have really keept my foot pegged to the floor (before I tried to boost at least[:@])

Trivium - Pull Harder on the Strings of your Martyr (Words cannot describe the awesome-ness of this song)
Dope - Take your best shot
In Flames - System

Old 07-31-2006, 08:21 AM
HCF Member

any Linkin Park, and Pedal to the Metal and Fueled by Adrenaline by Kazzer.

Quick Reply: Top Three songs to get a speeding ticket with: