The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Top Three songs to get a speeding ticket with:

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 04:43 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Top Three songs to get a speeding ticket with:

wow you guys are nailing it lol. i dont have specific songs, but bands like Drowning Pool (like Peg said...Bodies is great for driving fast), In Flames, Disturbed, all mentioned before, and to add i have Lamb of God, Children of Bodom (the newish stuff is better for driving music), Bullet For My Valentine, Fear Factory, and the Deftones.

im a huge tool fan but i dont really like listening to them in the car. i view them as sort of a heavier modern Pink Floyd...that whole trippy dark side of music. it tends to put me to sleep and make me think a lot (just because its so musically colorful...and being a music geek and future music major, whenever i hear music i have to analyze it in my head and tool just has so much to analyze). i do like to listen to The Grudge though...and Schism and Forty Six & 2, there might be a couple more...i like Jambi off the new album a lot....Anemea (the song itself), and Pu****...but its a relitavely small amount of songs i'll listen to them while driving (6 out of 58 across the five main albums). dont get me wrong i love all their music...just not so much for driving.

Old 07-30-2006, 04:45 PM
HCF Member

Oh I thought it said songs to get arrested by meaning songs that **** cops off. Oh well nvm then

Old 07-30-2006, 04:52 PM
HCF Member

Chamillionaire--ridin dirty
Linkin Park--One step closer
Luda--move bitch

Old 07-30-2006, 06:04 PM

ATC - All Around The World (La La La La La)
Haddaway - What is Love?
DFB - Ridin' Rims

Old 07-30-2006, 06:52 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

wow you guys are nailing it lol. i dont have specific songs, but bands like Drowning Pool (like Peg said...Bodies is great for driving fast), In Flames, Disturbed, all mentioned before, and to add i have Lamb of God, Children of Bodom (the newish stuff is better for driving music), Bullet For My Valentine, Fear Factory, and the Deftones.

im a huge tool fan but i dont really like listening to them in the car. i view them as sort of a heavier modern Pink Floyd...that whole trippy dark side of music. it tends to put me to sleep and make me think a lot (just because its so musically colorful...and being a music geek and future music major, whenever i hear music i have to analyze it in my head and tool just has so much to analyze). i do like to listen to The Grudge though...and Schism and Forty Six & 2, there might be a couple more...i like Jambi off the new album a lot....Anemea (the song itself), and Pu****...but its a relitavely small amount of songs i'll listen to them while driving (6 out of 58 across the five main albums). dont get me wrong i love all their music...just not so much for driving.
wow... i am kinda suprised that you didn't throw in Sober in that listing of individual songs. i would have to say that is one of my favorites by tool

This whole topic is kinda funny cause i was just watching some episodes of Top Gear a little while ago, they were from 2004 and they had a poll of the best driving song ever. and their top 5 were

1. Golden Earring - Radar Love
2. Steppenwolf - Born to be wild
3. Queen - Don't stop me now
4. Deep Purple - highway Star
5. Meatloaf - Bat out of hell

Needless to say they wanted everyone to vote out Meatloaf....

Old 07-30-2006, 07:22 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

OH ****!! i completely forgot one.... Judas Priest[sm=badbadbad.gif]... and how the hell could i forget my favorite... IRON MAIDEN!!!!![sm=icon_rock.gif]
Hell's yeah fiirk... NAILED IT on the head!

Old 07-30-2006, 07:23 PM

Whats that new song getting all the radio play. It has a really weird beat

".......oh my god thats my dad outside the car .. oh no .. the keys .. they're not in the ignition, must of knocked em switchin positions....."

Old 07-30-2006, 08:07 PM
HCF Member

That is nickelback. i think the song is called animal. I hate nickelback.

Old 07-30-2006, 08:20 PM

1. twista and drag on- twisted heat
2. eminen- go to sleep
3. daddy yankee- gasolina
4. dmx-get it on the floor
5. linkin park- faint

Old 07-30-2006, 09:52 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

wow... i am kinda suprised that you didn't throw in Sober in that listing of individual songs. i would have to say that is one of my favorites by tool

This whole topic is kinda funny cause i was just watching some episodes of Top Gear a little while ago, they were from 2004 and they had a poll of the best driving song ever. and their top 5 were

1. Golden Earring - Radar Love
2. Steppenwolf - Born to be wild
3. Queen - Don't stop me now
4. Deep Purple - highway Star
5. Meatloaf - Bat out of hell

Needless to say they wanted everyone to vote out Meatloaf....
oh dont get me wrong. i like sober. just not to drive to.

Quick Reply: Top Three songs to get a speeding ticket with: