The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Top 10 cars women can drive to turn men's heads

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 07:24 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Top 10 cars women can drive to turn men's heads

ORIGINAL: Masonn

In saskatchewan, no one has a higher rate than anyone else. It costs 25$ a year for a lisence for anyone, and however much per month for car insurance. (my car is 70$ per month)
Interesting... I never realized that SK has government insurance.

Old 12-31-2007, 07:06 AM

ill admit ive seen some girls that have made my head turn when i see the in the Bentley continental the coupe one i saw one last night ....i just wanted to ........ her !!!

Old 12-31-2007, 07:59 AM
Cat Fuсker

ORIGINAL: reaper2022

ORIGINAL: Try.Fail.Repeat
I'm the kind of person where if you're tailgating me and I can't get over to get out of the way or I don't feel like speeding up any faster than I'm already going to please your happy **** I will be slamming on my brakes to make you stop.
Try downshifting about two gears next time.... you slow down really fast and there's no brake lights
Yes! And make sure you have full tort coverage when you do that...THAT hurts the other driver's insurance rates

On another note, I hate all drivers including myself. We should all ride bicycles and produce no pollution. I also hate public transit drivers who will always run red lights and cut people off without any consequence to them...and I hate deer.

Old 12-31-2007, 11:09 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Roto

On another note, I hate all drivers including myself. We should all ride bicycles and produce no pollution. I also hate public transit drivers who will always run red lights and cut people off without any consequence to them...and I hate deer.
i downshift when i pull up next to a Prius so they can hear me hurting the environment.

Old 12-31-2007, 11:12 AM
Cat Fuсker

ORIGINAL: baker

ORIGINAL: Roto

i downshift when i pull up next to a Prius so they can hear me hurting the environment.
They don't care Actually Priuses hurt the environment more than a 1994 cx

Old 01-01-2008, 10:37 AM
HCF Member

and how is that? i thought they were supposed to be super-awesome-anti-bad-environment cars

Old 01-02-2008, 11:03 AM

ORIGINAL: KoshaK

Women can't drive any of those cars....
[sm=exactly.gif][sm=signs007.gif][sm=youreright.gif]

Old 01-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Cat Fuсker

ORIGINAL: baker

and how is that? i thought they were supposed to be super-awesome-anti-bad-environment cars

Those batteries are a bigger environmental hazard than anything else...

Old 01-03-2008, 02:39 PM
HCF Member

i have nothing against female drivers, its the old ppl i cant stand,going 40 mph on the highway in the speed lane is the most annoying thing someone could do, they need to make everyone who drives over the age of 55 retake their drivers tests

Old 01-05-2008, 10:16 AM

No, see the Prius' would be worst for the environment than a 94, but everyone that buys them are ridiculously old people who think that going faster than 10 below the speed limit is pushing it. And they can do as they want... you know, becuase they drive a Hybrid. That makes them better than anyone else

On a side note, that's why I love Europe Most countries here over price gas so people don't drive as much. Norway has one of the cleanest atmospheres for that main reason.

In reply to IC: I agree with you, I think once you hit 50, every year you should retake your test. But I feel the same way about young people. One of the benefits is that is would (or hopefully) lower insurance rates for us young guys, and make the streets safer because like it or not old people are a saftey hazard.

Quick Reply: Top 10 cars women can drive to turn men's heads