The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Top 10 cars women can drive to turn men's heads

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 04:31 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Top 10 cars women can drive to turn men's heads

[sm=laughat.gif]
ORIGINAL: riceburner700

what? theres no festiva on that list! WTF i would be all over that chick pulling up to me in a ford festiva all rusted out

Old 12-29-2007, 06:00 PM
HCF Member

You know what? I think you should add to the list Any Manual Transmission. Seeing a chick drive 5spd is a good sign. Most chicks don't care and drive automatics. But the ones that actually care to learn and drive a 5spd rock.

And also... my mom makes fun of women drivers. She hates them. As well as old people, asian women, and anf farm vehicle. Out here in Sk farmers are very common, and drive like retards.

Old 12-29-2007, 06:18 PM
HCF Member

^ agreed a women driving a stick is a very good sign haha and a women driving addiction2bass's civic would def turn me on lmao

Old 12-29-2007, 06:31 PM

+1 on the asian women thing. I tried to teach the gf to drive my car and it only took her about 15 seconds to back into a garbage can..

Old 12-29-2007, 06:59 PM

old women drivers really **** me off. like the lady today who decided to just ease her way into my lane without signaling pushing me towards oncoming traffic, almost hitting my rear sideand me nearly clipping the car coming at me. when i look in my rear view mirror, it looked like she still didnt even see me after i passed her[:@]

but, i doknow some ladies who car drive their fine little behinds off

Old 12-29-2007, 07:38 PM

ORIGINAL: 95civic1.6l

but there insurance rates are lower than guys.
Most girls hit trash cans, fences, saplings, mirrors, signs, and mailboxes.

Most guys hit brick walls, other cars, large trees, or somehow manage to roll the car 50 times in a feild.

Most girls are not functional drivers, as most girls lack common driving sense and/or courtesy. Guys on the other hand are stupid drivers who like to drive way too fast thinking they're John Andretti and end up wrapping themselves around a tree.

See, I just hate all drivers equally.

Old 12-29-2007, 07:50 PM
HCF Member

Have I mentioned that I hate A-holes that tailgate me? I don't care what gender they are (usually they're mostly guys) but I hate them all. I'm the kind of person where if you're tailgating me and I can't get over to get out of the way or I don't feel like speeding up any faster than I'm already going to please your happy **** I will be slamming on my brakes to make you stop. If you hit me, it's your own fault for being an idiot and trying to intimidate someone into getting out of your way by riding their tail. I take no prisoners. My car is nowhere near the way I want it so if some idiot decides he wants to hit me I sure as hell am going to make it worth it.

I don't usually do that any more, I prefer to just get out of the way now, but if someone really pisses me off and won't get off my tail, they'll know whats up.

Old 12-29-2007, 07:53 PM
HCF Member

In saskatchewan, no one has a higher rate than anyone else. It costs 25$ a year for a lisence for anyone, and however much per month for car insurance. (my car is 70$ per month)

Old 12-30-2007, 06:20 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: yo****hemonk

Ugh.. I had a 1st Gen GSX... that car was murphy's law. Never again will I buy an Eclipse.
Heh that's the point, DSM's are horrible but if she can get over having to call her boss three times a week to say she can't come in because her car won't start or constantly putting oil in it because her dipstick keeps popping out than she's special.

Sorry to much DSM talk.

Old 12-30-2007, 07:00 AM
Super Cereal Admin

ORIGINAL: Try.Fail.Repeat
I'm the kind of person where if you're tailgating me and I can't get over to get out of the way or I don't feel like speeding up any faster than I'm already going to please your happy **** I will be slamming on my brakes to make you stop.
Try downshifting about two gears next time.... you slow down really fast and there's no brake lights

Quick Reply: Top 10 cars women can drive to turn men's heads