HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/)
-   -   Top 10 cars women can drive to turn men's heads (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/top-10-cars-women-can-drive-turn-mens-heads-57917/)

yoshithemonk 12-28-2007 09:49 PM

RE: Top 10 cars women can drive to turn men's heads

ORIGINAL: mustangphil302

ORIGINAL: Try.Fail.Repeat

ORIGINAL: KoshaK

Women can't drive any of those cars....
And why is that?

If that is you in your avatar, I don't care what car you drive, you'd turn my head for sure.
You should write a book, man. I'd read that.

On a side note - I deliver pizza and commute half an hour for my two jobs so I see just about all of the worst drivers the world has to offer, and coming from a non-sexist opinion, 95 percent of them are women, 4 percent are old people, .5 percent are dumb hicks in trucks, .5 misc. I think it's a combonation of two things - a general self orientated attitude and the fact they try to do multiple things at once that lead them to never using their blinker, cutting people off, varying speeds, etc. and never realizing any of it. The bigger the car the woman is in, the worst lol. Again, non-sexist, just from experience, women make some pretty terrible drivers.

sir_bobos 12-28-2007 11:24 PM

Any woman that drives a 1st gen Eclipse and likes it, marry that one.

PirateX 12-29-2007 03:30 AM

Maybe this thread should be re-titled: "Bash women drivers: The official sign-up sheet for men who want to be single for the rest of their lives"

crayzieman 12-29-2007 03:45 AM

If I saw anyone but a chauffeur driving a Rolls I'd laugh.

yoshithemonk 12-29-2007 06:22 AM

Ugh.. I had a 1st Gen GSX... that car was murphy's law. Never again will I buy an Eclipse. As for Pirate, it just depends on what girl you want. My ex realized most women were bad drivers because she wasn't bias because she was a girl. So if you're going for the uptight, feminazi women then yes, if they saw this you'd be single for a while, but I like the normal girls personally :)

Fiirkan 12-29-2007 06:57 AM

May I ask where you keep getting this information that is completely wrong?

rhdekhatch 12-29-2007 07:24 AM

hahaha i can drive my car...i have had 3 civics and 3 integras...and one turbo integra. i love my car. but its not one of the cars on the list :(

KoshaK 12-29-2007 08:26 AM

ORIGINAL: PirateX

Maybe this thread should be re-titled: "Bash women drivers: The official sign-up sheet for men who want to be single for the rest of their lives"

Im married...and she cant drive and has already been in a accident

baker 12-29-2007 10:55 AM

my g/f makes fun of women drivers all the time... for the most part, women can't drive... and that group of people who drive in the back seat while leaned out halfway over the passenger seat are worse than women.

Fiirkan 12-29-2007 11:06 AM

^ But those people are gangsta