The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Tokyo drift

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 06:46 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Tokyo drift

[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif]Melanie you rock

Old 06-21-2006, 07:00 PM
HCF Member

z

Old 06-21-2006, 07:01 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: hondaracer05

i got american snickers!!!!! LMAO, i didnt like how the cars got destroyed, espesially hans car, what was it, an nsx? right?
nope its was a rx7

Old 06-21-2006, 07:27 PM
HCF Member

oh please...the yakuza? the yakuza gang has been around for hundreds of years...theyre like the illuminati in the fact that they take over buisnesses by getting people in their ranks or recruiting people who are already in them and get them to rise in the ranks, until eventually they control the buisness. but they do it so that nobody can sense the company or w/e is getting taken over. its the whole infiltrate, destroy, rebuild idea applied in a covert operation.

theyre buisnessmen....not street racers....

Old 06-21-2006, 07:44 PM

i wasnt sure, it was wide as hell, i didnt pay either, a friend gave me a admit one, from a movie refund!!! yea, that part was funny, im glad he didnt say honda tho!!! i would left the theater...lol...you do rock Melanie,a friend of mine lived in japan, and this kid who was also american, stole a car from the Yakuza, and the military had to send them outta the country!!!lol

Old 06-21-2006, 08:25 PM

thats a 67 fastback Mustang with a single turbo rb26det engine not a 69 Mach 1. All the drift cars were fitted with V8's for the scenes...the Skyline powered one wasnt used in any drift scenes.

Old 06-21-2006, 09:15 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

oh please...the yakuza? the yakuza gang has been around for hundreds of years...theyre like the illuminati in the fact that they take over buisnesses by getting people in their ranks or recruiting people who are already in them and get them to rise in the ranks, until eventually they control the buisness. but they do it so that nobody can sense the company or w/e is getting taken over. its the whole infiltrate, destroy, rebuild idea applied in a covert operation.

theyre buisnessmen....not street racers....
Haha. You really hate this movie, don't you? You should go watch it.
Think about it, watching it will either strengthen your hatred or change your mind.

Old 06-21-2006, 09:21 PM
HCF Member

Yeah the Yakuza absolutely hate street racers actually, i was reading Jtuner magazine and they have an artilce every monthcalled "man in Japan" it is a guy who lives in Japan but s from the UK, he was at a car meet, and the Yakuza showed and started beating people and their cars if they wouldn't leave, and all the car people were doing was hanging out talking, no one was actually racing.. worst part was that the guy was with his wife and kids at the time. on the fortunate side though he was in a mini van at the time, and he normally drives either an AE86, or a Skyline

Old 06-21-2006, 09:39 PM

most of those cars in the movie are magazine cover cars, i know i saw that wide body rx7 in import tuner or super street. same thing w/ the evo and the first s15

Old 06-22-2006, 04:25 PM

ORIGINAL: adelleda

MBN whether you like to admit it or not fast and the furious was a great thing that happend to the tuning world. Of course you can say that before the movie you didnt see any ricers driving around. But when you think about it, you didnt see any modded cars driving around either. Before those movies there was hardly a demand for aftermarket stuff. Fast and the furious brought a higher demand for aftermarket products and also with doing that brought the prices down, and made an increase in parts made and for what vehicles. Nobody modded a Neon before that moive
I agree, it helped comapnies make more money and lower aftermarket product prices. But it also spread the disease of ricers, stupid street racing, wrecks and death...

and I'm not anywhere close to modding my Neon. Sure I put two performance mods on there to help it breathe, but this was mainly for MPG purposes. I may have some electronics ... but I'm in no way intending my Neon to be a performance vehicle...

ORIGINAL: hondaracer05

wow, it seems like for the past to weeks, alot of ppl that are new, are causing probs.(there names are unmentioned at this time) but anyway, i hate tryin to watch tv and type at the same time...
I dunno if you're talking about me, but I was lurking around this forum 6 months before you...

ORIGINAL: Little Black Hatch

ORIGINAL: MidnightBlueNeon

You guys are pretending that your going to laugh at the movie when you go see it... Don't lie to yourselves and each other... You know you couldn't wait to see it. I won't even watch this on DVD... I would be embarrassed...
Grow up
Nothing that i said was childish. You just don't like that I said it...

grow up, lol...

Quick Reply: Tokyo drift