The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Tokyo drift

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 06:57 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Tokyo drift

I saw it and i liked it.

Old 06-19-2006, 07:16 PM

ORIGINAL: civicexracer

anyone else notice during the "chase" scene when the rx-7 gets hit by that one car that the rx-7 gets hit but it gets hit as if it were just sitting still??
dude my brain hurts after trying to make sense of that statement....lol

Old 06-19-2006, 07:37 PM
HCF Member

i thought the same thing. and im pretty sure the rx7 was sitting still

Old 06-19-2006, 07:51 PM

You guys are pretending that your going to laugh at the movie when you go see it... Don't lie to yourselves and each other... You know you couldn't wait to see it. I won't even watch this on DVD... I would be embarrassed...

Old 06-19-2006, 07:56 PM
HCF Member

MBN whether you like to admit it or not fast and the furious was a great thing that happend to the tuning world. Of course you can say that before the movie you didnt see any ricers driving around. But when you think about it, you didnt see any modded cars driving around either. Before those movies there was hardly a demand for aftermarket stuff. Fast and the furious brought a higher demand for aftermarket products and also with doing that brought the prices down, and made an increase in parts made and for what vehicles. Nobody modded a Neon before that moive

Old 06-19-2006, 07:56 PM

ORIGINAL: AllForSRT

ORIGINAL: civicexracer

anyone else notice during the "chase" scene when the rx-7 gets hit by that one car that the rx-7 gets hit but it gets hit as if it were just sitting still??
dude my brain hurts after trying to make sense of that statement....lol
lol sorry i was watching tv and tryin to type at the same time...

Old 06-19-2006, 09:15 PM

wow, it seems like for the past to weeks, alot of ppl that are new, are causing probs.(there names are unmentioned at this time) but anyway, i hate tryin to watch tv and type at the same time...

Old 06-20-2006, 12:25 AM
HCF Member

So I watched the movie sunday night I really enjoyed it. It was better then I expected although it didnt exactly do much for me having bow wow in it, but oh well nonetheless not to shabby.

Old 06-20-2006, 10:05 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: MidnightBlueNeon

You guys are pretending that your going to laugh at the movie when you go see it... Don't lie to yourselves and each other... You know you couldn't wait to see it. I won't even watch this on DVD... I would be embarrassed...
Grow up.
[hr]

Also, I watched it. It was unintentionally hilarious in some parts, and I was falling off my seat laughing. Twinkie was cute, and his car was a riot.

Anything part of the movie that had dialogue was pretty much a waste of time, but it was a nice effort.

The F&tF movies are car ****. That's what they're meant to be, and that's all right with me (I'm not going to pretend to be above ****.) I really enjoyed the shiny things, cause that's what I went in there to see. I was able to suspend disbelief long enough to get off on it...

In addendum:
Asian boys: Hawt
Asian boys topped with Vin Diesel: Hawt +3

Old 06-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Stinky Administrator

ORIGINAL: hondaracer05

wow, it seems like for the past to weeks, alot of ppl that are new, are causing probs.(there names are unmentioned at this time)
so very true

Quick Reply: Tokyo drift