The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Tokyo drift

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 05:42 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Tokyo drift

ORIGINAL: Little Black Hatch
ORIGINAL: MidnightBlueNeon
You guys are pretending that your going to laugh at the movie when you go see it... Don't lie to yourselves and each other... You know you couldn't wait to see it. I won't even watch this on DVD... I would be embarrassed...
Grow up
Nothing that i said was childish. You just don't like that I said it...

grow up, lol...
Being embarrassed by something implies you're afraid what others would think of you if you saw it. That is childish. Maturity is liking something regardless of what others would think.

Telling people what they like and don't like, or that how they truly feel about something when it is contrary to what they say is childish, because it is judgmental, and personally, I believe that being judgmental is childish. Maturity is respecting others well enough that you accept what they say and don't try to "call them out" on lying to themselves or others.

But hey, what do I know?

Edit:
Would just like to add that the above is all opinion, and I suppose it could be called out as "childish." So here, I'll beat you to it. The above is just my childish opinion. Sometimes, I need to grow up too.

Old 06-22-2006, 06:39 PM
HCF Member

yeah so does everyone, even the chief justice of the supreme court... he judges people all the time, he is constantly childish j/k

Old 06-22-2006, 08:41 PM

You guys are pretending that your going to laugh at the movie when you go see it... Don't lie to yourselves and each other... You know you couldn't wait to see it. I won't even watch this on DVD... I would be embarrassed...
Grow up
Nothing that i said was childish. You just don't like that I said it...

grow up, lol...
Being embarrassed by something implies you're afraid what others would think of you if you saw it. That is childish. Maturity is liking something regardless of what others would think.

Telling people what they like and don't like, or that how they truly feel about something when it is contrary to what they say is childish, because it is judgmental, and personally, I believe that being judgmental is childish. Maturity is respecting others well enough that you accept what they say and don't try to "call them out" on lying to themselves or others.

But hey, what do I know?

Edit:
Would just like to add that the above is all opinion, and I suppose it could be called out as "childish." So here, I'll beat you to it. The above is just my childish opinion. Sometimes, I need to grow up too.
wow dude... what are you talking about here... You're taking what I said way too seriously... I never called you childish... wtf

Old 06-22-2006, 08:54 PM
HCF Member

facts are facts. Fast and the Furious did help the tuner movement. i accept that. its irritating that it also injected it with ricers, but hell...if ricers are here its just more prey for the real tuners.

Old 06-22-2006, 09:01 PM
HCF Member

Some stuff
Some more stuff
Meh, I get bored at work and like to sound important by arguing over the internet. I probably didn't mean anything by it

(Oh, and it's not dude [8D] )

Old 06-22-2006, 09:05 PM
HCF Member

lmao mel you have such a good sense of humor

Old 06-22-2006, 09:06 PM
HCF Member

Aww, thanks! I like to make up for people who don't... you know, keep a balance in the universe.

Old 06-22-2006, 10:08 PM
HCF Member

Aww, thanks! I like to make up for people who don't... you know, keep a balance in the universe.
Woman, cant live with them, cant live without them

Old 06-22-2006, 10:24 PM
HCF Member

school's out boys and girls. move along. move along. nothing to see here.

Old 06-22-2006, 11:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

yeah so does everyone, even the chief justice of the supreme court... he judges people all the time, he is constantly childish j/k
lolol sit down.....before you hurt yourself

jk

Quick Reply: Tokyo drift