The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Today was awesome /sarcasm

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 03:05 PM
Default Today was awesome /sarcasm

Today I found out I was robbed of 80 bucks at my school. The story is amazing, you gotta read this.

So if you didn't know, I am replacing all of my speakers in my car. I already got my rear speakers done, and was in the process of buying the front and tweeters. I had 80 bucks in my wallet that I left in my pants, rolled up, stuffed under my extra shirt, into the bottom of my backpack, and put into a locker for power volleyball (make fun of me, i don't care, the class is fun as hell).

Just an hour ago I find out I was robbed of not only the 80 bucks but my receipts for my other speakers as well (no warranty yaaaay). What pisses me off even more was the fact last night I was asking myself, "Should I buy the speakers now or wait?" I decided to wait... that way I could give my money away to some broke @ss b!tch when I decided to leave my bag in a locker for the first and last time ever. Guess who the broke @ss b!tch is now? The unemployed 16 year old. Yeah, good stuff. No one will hire me either. Circuit City, Best Buy, CVS, Office Max, hell even EB Games hasn't called me back. And, yes, I'm too good to work at a McDonald's making minimum wage, I don't really give a **** what any of you have to say.

And just to add the icing on the cake, I have a really terrible temper. When I found out I my money got jacked, I get a hole in the door, bloody fist, and smashed cell phone. And I'm not even a big guy. I'm like 5'5" maybe, 120lbs (yes I'm tiny), I took my cell phone, slammed it on my counter top, pounded it a good couple times just to make sure. Out comes a cell phone with a shattered screen and cracked keys. (I have one of those old *** Nokia's that are like bricks, too. My other phone got torn up when i got bored and decided to take it apart.)

Hope you guys had a better day than me.

Old 09-19-2007, 03:15 PM
Default RE: Today was awesome /sarcasm

im sure a few of us had a realllly bad day too man. sorry to hear but we've all gone through getting stolen from, i know i have. work you a$$ off to make money and buy nice stuff and some a$$hole comes and takes it all away from you in a minute. and if you need a job theres nothing wrong with working at mcdonalds. a jobs a job

- but the whole brick phone, no comment. haha

Old 09-19-2007, 04:23 PM
HCF Member

that sucks dude. hope everything works out for you.

Old 09-19-2007, 05:27 PM
Snail'n Admin

hey, i used to work at mcdonalds....i made 2.30 above minimum wage after 6 months, and i started 1.40 above when i started. so booya..i didnt make minimum wage...but the job does suck and it sucks bout you gettin stuff stolen. it happens to the best of us, a lot of times you cant do anything about it but move on and be mroe careful next time

Old 09-19-2007, 05:36 PM

I'ma pop that f*cknut in the mouth if I ever see someone rummaging through my stuff, then take my 80 back out of their wallet.

Old 09-20-2007, 05:33 PM

oh...sh*t!

Old 09-20-2007, 05:46 PM
HCF Member

What you have to do is tell the school. I'm fairly certain something could be arranged in the form of locker searches or something. it might be too late now, but it's an idea for the next time. You also have to control your temper too. This is coming from someone who had to really sit back and evaluate his own anger issues. I use to break stuff all the time and it kinda got outta control. now i'm a Zen Buddhist who only let's his anger show on the daily commute LOL. I'm the kinda guy who would've followed someone if they cut me off in traffic and aggresively let them know how i felt. Anger just alienates those around you and creates more enemies than is needed. but you do have to have a nemesis, just not many, cuz your not a superhero. Instead of breaking your cellphone, break the perps face. put that aggresion where it belongs and things will get much easier for you. Peace out.

Old 09-20-2007, 06:13 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: lawlersauce
...and put into a locker for power volleyball (make fun of me, i don't care, the class is fun as hell).
hey i play volleyball all the time. Its pretty popular up here. training a lot this winter for the upcomming outdoor season for the asian tournaments.

anyways, that sucks what happened to you man. i would be pretty pissed if someone stole 80 bucks from my wallet.

Old 09-20-2007, 07:33 PM

sorry about the bad day dudde. that must suck. i would be pissed too if i were you.

Old 09-20-2007, 08:11 PM
HCF Member

I never carry more than $20 on me unless I am going to the store to buy something. I sure as hell wouldn't take anything more to school.

Quick Reply: Today was awesome /sarcasm