The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

tips to pass drug test.

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 03:29 AM
Default RE: tips to pass drug test.

A laptop was stolen. This has NOTHING to do with drugs. Refuse the **** test and if they ask for any other kind of test, deny that unless it is in DIRECT RELATION TO THE LAPTOP. Otherwise theyre gonna ask you whod you get the drugs from etc. By law theyd need probable cause for a **** test, and even so, with a **** test they cant touch you because it proves nothing. If your on probation, its another story and your stupid for smokin while on papers. If thats the case, get a bottle of Niacin and Cranberry pills from walmart and drink 1 gallon of cranberry juice from walmart. It usually cleans me up in 3 to 4 days but i dont smoke much anymore I used to smoke 24/7 back home in alaska but its legal there..
what part of AK did you live in??? i lived in fairbanks for 8 years,well (north pole), but...

Old 12-26-2006, 03:43 AM

hahahaha fairbanks rocks ***. I lived in wasilla/palmer though. I used to work all over the state installing gym floors/running tracks etc, so ive been to fairbanks probably 20+ times over the last three years. I know i helped install a floor and bleachers at north pole elementary, and i did the gym floor with my dad a few years back at the highschool as well. Whyd you move? I got married.

On another note i looked at your profile. Says your from great falls? My car was just there before it hit florida. I forget the name of the company who shipped it out of gf, but i know it sat there for about 4 or 5 days.

Old 12-26-2006, 04:07 AM
HCF Member

I was serious about the cookie. LOL

Old 12-26-2006, 04:43 PM

Haha.

I've got a few co-workers that smoke on a weekly basis, and on a weekly basis pass the **** tests. They just drink 10-15 gallons of water over a weekend, and it seems to clear 'em out.

Cheers.
~Orin

Old 12-26-2006, 08:24 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

Yeah I think thhis is just over the line. I think one step past this is a thread about how to hotwire a car. However, if she doesn't delete this I will give youa cookie for having the ***** to post it. LOL

Old 12-26-2006, 08:37 PM

eh i wrote something retarded, had to fix it because i was a lil too inappropriate.

On another note its probably a good idea to stop discussing this cause cars dont have anything to do with drugs really, and this is HCF not a drug forum. This is what googles for.

Old 12-26-2006, 09:16 PM

I agree with nautik. Although this is the off topic section, I think the venture into a drug related conversation may end in admins punching babies and lots of tears.

Just a thought.

Cheers
~Orin

Old 12-26-2006, 09:33 PM

ive said if it were inappropriate for them to delete it. im sorry if im offending anyone or making anyone mad.
im jus tryin to get help. yes ivesearched through google. i jus wanted tohear from people that have actually been through drug tests and have personal experience with these different methodsand what not.

in case no one saw. its gonna be a blood test. havent heard anything about if they the same as urine tests or not. really i dont care anymore. i made a bad decision and i gotta deal with it. i get busted and over time ill be forgiven and ill live on. i jus think itd be awesome if i didnt get in trouble..

if this thread were to get deleted itd be cool. no hard feelings. kinda think it should cause i dont wannastartanythingbad on the forum.

thats it for me in this thread. any more advice on the blood test would be greatly appreciated tho. lol
ill put it in my sig later on for a little while sayingif i passed it or failed it.

Old 12-26-2006, 10:44 PM
HCF Member

sounds like the OP is done with the thread, but i saw a few things that should be pointed out. first, be F**King careful with Niacin. it can work, but it works by raising your body heat and moving all of your blood to the surface of your skin to cool you off and flushes the toxins out. You can die or get brain damage from even a small OD if you heat your body up too much. also, dont try drinking too much water all at once either. that can kill you too. it dilutes the minerals (mostly sodium) in your bloodstream in extreme amounts, and people have died from it in hazing at colleges.

Old 12-27-2006, 06:42 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

^Excellent info. People severly underestimate the affects of Niacin, and pay the price big time.

Most smoke shops (head shops, whatever you want to call them) carry a wide variety of cleansers. There is one that is in pill form, and comes in an orange pyramid, that has been known to work wonders. When I was in college my roomate got a call to come in for an interview/drug test for a new job, right in the middle of the joint we were smoking. He went and got that pill, drank a half gallon of water, and passed his drug test not 2 hours later.