The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

tips to pass drug test.

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 09:44 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: tips to pass drug test.

Thats bull ****, if they have the laptop why do they want to test you guys for pot?

Old 12-25-2006, 09:54 PM
HCF Member

As i said before, when the cops come to your house and ask you to take a blood test ask for a warrant. When they say they don't have one tell them to come back with a warrant. They won't get a warrant and you will be alright.

Old 12-25-2006, 09:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Belmont

Thats bull ****, if they have the laptop why do they want to test you guys for pot?

it is. i think its because they know we did, and they wanna bust us and tell our parents. =/ don know..

ORIGINAL: IRideAlMerrick

i dont have much experience on blood tests lol, but id make some bs up and say i was in my friends car while they hotboxed it or something haha

lol. hopefully since last week mybodyhas cleared most of it out.im gonna tell them i breathed some in when i was w/ themwatchin.

watch me not even have to takethe damn thing. this whole thread is gonna be a joke

Old 12-25-2006, 10:00 PM
HCF Member

your just overreacting.

your tax dollars are hard at work there, a bunch of cops going thro all this trouble to bust a bunch of kids who smoked a joint.

Old 12-25-2006, 10:01 PM

ORIGINAL: GetItBoy

it is. i think its because they know we did, and they wanna bust us and tell our parents. =/ don know..

i dont have much experience on blood tests lol, but id make some bs up and say i was in my friends car while they hotboxed it or something haha

lol. hopefully since last week my body has cleared most of it out. im gonna tell them i breathed some in when i was w/ them watchin.

watch me not even have to take the damn thing. this whole thread is gonna be a joke

last I checked you have the right to refuse any search and seizure without an explicit warrant, so tell them to either get a warrant or kiss your ***, because no sane judge is going to grant a warrant based on hearsay and lack of evidence, so unless they can place you in the kids house, with weed in your hand, they've got no rhyme, cause or reason to even think of it

Old 12-25-2006, 10:06 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: cderalow

ORIGINAL: GetItBoy

lol. hopefully since last week mybodyhas cleared most of it out.im gonna tell them i breathed some in when i was w/ themwatchin.

watch me not even have to takethe damn thing. this whole thread is gonna be a joke

last I checked you have the right to refuse any search and seizure without an explicit warrant, so tell them to either get a warrant or kiss your ***, because no sane judge is going to grant a warrant based on hearsay and lack of evidence, so unless they can place you in the kids house, with weed in your hand, they've got no rhyme, cause or reason to even think of it
when you are under 18 you have no rights like that

Old 12-25-2006, 10:12 PM
HCF Member

Im sure they just said that to scare you. Must be a slow month for them.

Old 12-25-2006, 10:29 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Marty

Who told you that? It doesn't say anything about having to be 18 years old in the 4th amendment.

Old 12-25-2006, 11:44 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: AgentofDarkness

ORIGINAL: Marty

Who told you that? It doesn't say anything about having to be 18 years old in the 4th amendment.
Man if your parent or the person that has custody of you deems fit for you to be given a drug test at random by any law official then you have no rights pertaining to the matter. Kinda like a mother or father can have your hours at work restricted, your driving privledges revolked, and other things. When you are under 18 you are not deemed fit to take responsability for your own actions there for the person who is held responsable can take any action with in human rights laws to make you abide by their rules and the governments laws.

Old 12-26-2006, 01:29 AM

A laptop was stolen. This has NOTHING to do with drugs. Refuse the **** test and if they ask for any other kind of test, deny that unless it is in DIRECT RELATION TO THE LAPTOP. Otherwise theyre gonna ask you whod you get the drugs from etc. By law theyd need probable cause for a **** test, and even so, with a **** test they cant touch you because it proves nothing. If your on probation, its another story and your stupid for smokin while on papers. If thats the case, get a bottle of Niacin and Cranberry pills from walmart and drink 1 gallon of cranberry juice from walmart. It usually cleans me up in 3 to 4 days but i dont smoke much anymore I used to smoke 24/7 back home in alaska but its legal there..

Quick Reply: tips to pass drug test.