The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

tips to pass drug test.

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 05:23 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: tips to pass drug test.

I agree with street sniper. If the cops tell you to take a **** test, tell them to go get a warrant. I doubt any judge will sign off on a warrant for the urine test (in your situation). You don't have to take a lie detector test either, they aren't admissable in court anyway.

Old 12-25-2006, 06:40 PM

I dont see what drug tests are going to do for the cops? "Ah so we found some THC in your urine.......YOU MUST'VE STOLE THE LAPTOP!"

Doesnt make sense

lol.
my freind had the party when his parents were outta town. when they got back they knew there was a party and knew we were all doing illegal stuff. so they gave names to the cops and now were all takin drug tests. =/
if we find out who took the damn laptop in the first place and caused all this mess, pretty sure were gonna beat his ***!

what do you thinkcops will doto people that fail the test? nothing?

and ive been pm'd advice and i thnk im gonna follow that.

well thanks guys for all the help and laughs. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 12-25-2006, 06:59 PM
HCF Member

only in america i guess.

Old 12-25-2006, 07:28 PM

can't it be found in your hair folicals for a really really long time?

Old 12-25-2006, 07:48 PM

if you dont smoke a lot, just drink a **** load of cranberry juice and water and youll be good. the eye drops and bleach thing works too. the only thing with getting someone else to **** for you is, i have had to take a test before where your **** has to be a certain temperature for the test to work so if you get someone else's **** it will be room temperature when your **** is like 97 normally and they will be able to tell you bs'd it because it wont be warm. if you want to be real sneaky though, get someone to **** for you in like a little glass tube or something like cigars come in, and then tape handwarmers around it and it will stay warm

Old 12-25-2006, 09:17 PM

ok! jus found out its gonna be a blood test!ami screwed!? ahh![sm=helpout.gif]

Old 12-25-2006, 09:19 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: IRideAlMerrick

i smoke kids like you on the bball court.
thats really funny

Old 12-25-2006, 09:19 PM

oh man..

so if isay i did smokei dont have to take the test. if i say i didnt theyre gonna test me. dont know when, but one day the cops are comin over and are gonnaask me..man i really dont wanna lose the trust of my grandparents. i wanna be able to go out on the weekends!

and they found out who took the laptop. never woulda guessed it. he was my friend and dude's (one that threw the party.) goodfriend

Old 12-25-2006, 09:28 PM

i dont have much experience on blood tests lol, but id make some bs up and say i was in my friends car while they hotboxed it or something haha

Old 12-25-2006, 09:33 PM
HCF Member

I hope you know a hair folicle test goes back 7 or 9 years I forget which one. have fun with your test. and yes they will know if you have smoked.

Quick Reply: tips to pass drug test.