The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

tips to pass drug test.

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 11:37 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: tips to pass drug test.

BTW drinking is worse for you than smoking pot, people should research before making blanket statements about stuff. The only reason the government has made pot illegal is because they can not tax 90% or more of it. It is about money not about how bad it is for you, and IMO who is the government to tell you that you can not grow a natural plant, dry it out, and smoke it when they let the whole contry do it with tabacco.

Old 12-25-2006, 11:45 AM
HCF Member

O.K. whats your Addy. I have your cookie ready to ship out.

Old 12-25-2006, 12:03 PM

i smoke kids like you on the bball court.

Old 12-25-2006, 12:07 PM
HCF Member

There are acualy web sites that u can buy someones **** that is clean and u use it for the test. Um, not that I would know.

Old 12-25-2006, 01:02 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Marty

BTW drinking is worse for you than smoking pot, people should research before making blanket statements about stuff. The only reason the government has made pot illegal is because they can not tax 90% or more of it. It is about money not about how bad it is for you, and IMO who is the government to tell you that you can not grow a natural plant, dry it out, and smoke it when they let the whole contry do it with tabacco.
[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif] It'll be legal once they can completely regulate and tax it.

Also, police don't have to get a warrant to give you a **** test.

It is very easy to dillute the THC metabolites in your urine just days before, and pass any urine test. Even for people that smoke every day.

Old 12-25-2006, 01:03 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Mr Mobsta Man

There are acualy web sites that u can buy someones **** that is clean and u use it for the test. Um, not that I would know.
It would be a lot easier [and cheaper] to just have a friend or family member that's clean **** in a bottle for you, and substitute that.

Old 12-25-2006, 02:16 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: drbyers
then quit smokin' pot. it kills the brain cells. lol.
Yeah but, like alcohol, only the slow weak brain cells get killed off... like a heard of buffalo. Natural selection baby.

Old 12-25-2006, 02:21 PM
HCF Member

Just an FYI, marijuana can stay in your system from anywhere from 3 days to 90 days, depending on how much you had, and how you took it. I smoked some, and just for ****s and giggles had a test done 3 days later when I went for a physical, and the results were negative. Chances are you'll turn up negative too.

Old 12-25-2006, 03:14 PM
Cat Fuсker

I leave for two days and??? WTF is this?

Old 12-25-2006, 03:42 PM
HCF Member

this question is hard to answer because everyone seems to store THC diferently in there bodies. i have hadsome friends use the direct additive that gets dumped into the urine sample and fail the test and others have passed. Also had some friends drink a shake and some failed and some passed. Seems like the additive is the most effective though in what i've seen with my friends. It should be available at most head shops.

"I hate drugs, drugs are bad. I say up with hope and down with dope."- Dave Chapelle "Half Baked"

Quick Reply: tips to pass drug test.