The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

tips to pass drug test.

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 02:58 AM
Default tips to pass drug test.

i hope i dont get in trouble for this thread.
this is serious. are there any tips you guys know or have heard of to pass a drug test? ( for marijuana)
ive heard a few things, for example.drink lots and lots of water. or lots pickle juice. you can bring a bottle of eye drops with you thats filled with bleach and put a little in the urine sample, like 2 drops.

im askin because i recently went to a freinds party and his dads laptop got stolen. well all of his work and everything was in it and they called the police. they got names of everyone that went and want everyone to take a drug test. dont know when. everyone that was there is screwed. haha. well i didntget litthat night but the week before i did! ive heard it take 30 days for your system to clear. and i wanna know what else i can do to clear up! if my grandparents find out.. man theyll lose all trust in me. [sm=smiley19.gif]

if this thread is really inappropriate can an admin delete it and not ban me or anythng?

Old 12-25-2006, 03:29 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: tips to pass drug test.

Yeah I think thhis is just over the line. I think one step past this is a thread about how to hotwire a car. However, if she doesn't delete this I will give youa cookie for having the ***** to post it. LOL

Old 12-25-2006, 05:37 AM
HCF Member

Go to GNC and get some niasin I dont think thats how you spell it but.Just go in there and ask the people at gnc thell hook you up.Its like less then 2 weeks and you will pass. What does stealing a lap top have to do with drug test?What does that prove.If they start threating you get a attorney.good luck

Old 12-25-2006, 05:41 AM
HCF Member

Well, first off, I don't do drugs or advocate their use. Smoke tires, not drugs, ya know? But having said that, depending on the frequency of use it could get out of your system faster than 30 days. Say if you only smoked a little once a month, it might get out in 7-10 days. They do make "cleansing" products that are guaranteed to pass a **** test. They are sold at head shops (the place with all the pipes and hemp products) or maybe even Spencer's gifts in the mall. But the elements in those products may be detected in the test. Obviously they aren't illegal,and it's better than finding something that is.

Secondly, who says you have to submit to the test? Tell them they need a warrant for it and if they persist say that you would be much more comfortable with a polygraph (lie detector) test as urinalysis has been proven to show false positives.

And after all of that, tell 'em to come see the Sniper. I'll set 'em straight.

Old 12-25-2006, 08:46 AM
HCF Member

These guys nkow what they are talking about my friend takes those cleansing things from head shps and he takes **** tests quite a few times and never been caught

Old 12-25-2006, 09:00 AM
HCF Member

Just dont do drugs and youve got nothing to worry about lol. I dont see what drug tests are going to do for the cops? "Ah so we found some THC in your urine.......YOU MUST'VE STOLE THE LAPTOP!"

Doesnt make sense

Old 12-25-2006, 09:01 AM

I know a guy that has passed several tests within days of smoking (two on the very next day). Pretty stupid, eh? I don't know how he did it.

Old 12-25-2006, 09:04 AM
HCF Member

they can't give you a freakin' drug test because someone got his laptop stolen.

use some common sense.

then get a lawyer.

then quit smokin' pot. it kills the brain cells. lol.

Old 12-25-2006, 09:46 AM
Recognized HCF Member

ya that doesnt make sense.... stolen labtop = who ever smokes pot.... WTF

and to pass a drug test.... be like me.... DONT DO DRUGS!!!!!!!

i work around pot heads and it shows on them!
but one thing ive always heard from them is this stuff at Karma record store... BUT since i dont smoke i never realy listen to them on the stuff used...

DRUGS ARE BAD..........OK.......... DONT DO DRUGS.....

and as to hot wiring cars thats to easy already.LOL alls ya got to do is look at one car thats been hotwired my brothers car got stolen.... and i swear i could steal a car just by looken at what they did hey they even left thier screwdriver in the car.LMFAO

Old 12-25-2006, 11:34 AM
HCF Member

What kinda body fat do you have, how do you eat, and how often do you smoke? I can give you a ball park answer to your question if you answer my questions. You can hit me on aim at md420v1 and I'll help you out if you wish to not go through it on the open forum.

Quick Reply: tips to pass drug test.