The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Tell me, am I a guy that people would hate???

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 07:47 AM
Default RE: Tell me, am I a guy that people would hate???

Don't worry about it man. If I worried about everyone around me, and some people on here, I'd be a nervous wreck.

There's some people on here, and I won't name names because they know who they are, that are very jealous about my post count and they send me nasty PMs once in a while telling me to leave HCF. Even though I don't care anything about my post count because that's not why I joined HCF, I just remember that these jealous son-of-a b*^ch bas*ards are simply that.
Then there are the people that are jealous and always seem to have sore palms because I do so well with women. I can't help it if I know how to treat women right, and give them what they want. Just don't hate me because the women love me!

Anyways, Kol, I'd let you buy me a few drinks anytime! [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 12-08-2005, 09:05 AM
Administrator

yes...we were playing cards, and he accused me of cheating, and an arguement broke out...it was stupid, so i went into my room and was calling people to make plans to go out, and he came charging into my room yelling at me, and he grabbed me, and a fight broke out...while wrestling around, i decided that i had enough, and i got him along the left side of his jaw, and the second swat sunk in until it hit his collar bone...then the yells of "im gonna kill you" made everyone else come in, and pull him away from me, and take the knife away from me...we were both very drunk,and in the process, i managed to also stab myself in the forearm...he wasnt cut badly, and didnt even go to the hospital, but after that, and the shooting incident, all of the weapons in the house were locked in one of the "quiet" roommates rooms..
anyway...seriously though..

kol, i recently up and moved some 500 miles away for a girl, who i am still happily with, and let me tell you, since my life obviously changed, so did i, to some extent, and while some friends back home took it in stride, some wont return calls or emails, etc. i wouldnt say that i have become a family man, but im not the "out drinking until dawn" type anymore, and also, some people were offended that i left the area...you seem like a good guy, and if you feel like people have an issue with you, why not ask them about it?

Old 12-08-2005, 10:20 AM

You've been certified then, you are perfectly fine.
But even if you are paranoid, that doesn't mean
they are not out to get you !
I used to have problems like that but ever since I
started carrying a gun, people are a lot nicer to me.

Old 12-08-2005, 01:37 PM

ORIGINAL: leco516
ever since I started carrying a gun, people are a lot nicer to me.
Yeh, strap a bazooka across your shoulders and people will respect you!

Old 12-08-2005, 03:39 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ngoti8tor

There's some people on here, and I won't name names because they know who they are, that are very jealous about my post count and they send me nasty PMs once in a while telling me to leave HCF.
are you searious ngoti8ter? thats just...i dunno[&:][&:], i never would i thoght someone on here doing that to one another, everyones so nice.. most of the time

Old 12-08-2005, 04:22 PM

the only problem i have is your distaste for red coupes... ha ha jk.

na dude. when that happens... just tell the world to go **** them self. and by the next morning youll feel fine knowing the people who are worth your time are worth caring about. all the other people is just a wast of time.

Old 12-08-2005, 05:38 PM
Cat Fuсker

I love you all here...LOL...you know what kind of love I mean, so no comments on that.

Well anyhow I just got back from my mechanic with whom I had a few beers, and now I feel much better...he was like "why do you give a damn?" and I realized that I really shouldn't care about the hostility...it's been there for years and it's just that it got to me now...

ngoti8or...If you're so succesful with women, why don't you come down here and take my ex away?

Old 12-08-2005, 06:00 PM
Administrator

well, as im sure that you can tell...LOTS of people dont like me. my mother in law hates me..i have a brother who refuses to talk to me (and i wont talk to him)...and as im sure that you can imagine, none of my roommates from college talk to me anymore...they disliked me so badly, that when i had my surgery, and i was laid up for two weeks, staying on my parents one story house, instead of our 3 story house, they stole tons of my stuff...[:@]

kol, let the haters keep hatin', and live your life.