The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Tell me, am I a guy that people would hate???

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 08:09 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Tell me, am I a guy that people would hate???

^ note to self do not mess with Patrick

Old 12-07-2005, 08:12 PM
Administrator

if its any consolation, the roommate with the knife incident came after me, and i was defending myself...the other one, with the pellet gun, was hiding under a blanket...so very few of them broke the skin very much...i am much calmer now, as i have settled down and met a nice girl...that was also some 4 years ago...

i also used to be a hell of a bruiser on the ice, but since i moved, i dont know anyone who plays, so i havent played since i moved...[:@]

Old 12-07-2005, 08:29 PM
HCF Member

Hey Pat, I think Forty plays...

...good luck Forty.

AND he's not old enough to buy beer
Adam isn't but sometimes I'm Ryan... then I sure am.

Old 12-07-2005, 08:30 PM

Kolh's you have to remember too it is nearing the holiday and although it's supposed to be a joyous time of the year that rarely happens (at least in my view), I find that many people become very irritated and just plain mean around the holidays. I wouldn't think much of it.

Old 12-07-2005, 08:32 PM
HCF Member

you stabbed your roomate? damn. anyways, dont worry too much about it K, you seem like a good person, and maybe since you had your kid, the people around you regret the changes that brought about in you. dont worry, the important ones will get over it, and you can cut out the ones that dont. same thing happened when i got engaged, and now i have the important people around me and we worked through resulting problems, and im better off without the ones who couldnt handle the changes.

Old 12-07-2005, 08:50 PM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: amg6975
AND he's not old enough to buy beer
Adam isn't but sometimes I'm Ryan... then I sure am.
LOL, okay then

Old 12-07-2005, 09:09 PM

hey i don't know u. but poeple do get kinda weird durin gthe holdays. and stabed someone. damn i dont think i want to really see u. now that i think about it, i am going to go over to the other side of the forum. but be ur self and don't hurt me. i am just a little white kid nad i play hockey. but i live in toledo[] o and my name is mike. so hi happy holydays

Old 12-07-2005, 09:09 PM

Probabally not us... it's that time of year when everyone is extremely stressed and people are in their own little worlds. I wouldn't worry about it unless your projecting gloom and doom or hate to everyone... which I doubt. They will come around and if they don't you didn't need them anyways. Just try to stay positive... I know it's hard especially when you feel like the whole world is against you ... but there not...... and sometimes it's just good to take a break from everyone.... lots of chatting here and we all have our ups and downs but these guys are great when you have a question or u just need someone to vent to........ Hope things get better. Fran

Old 12-08-2005, 03:39 AM

my house mate stole my 400$ watch from my room, 3 days after i got it... i should have stabbed him.

Old 12-08-2005, 06:15 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: amg6975

Hey Pat, I think Forty plays...

...good luck Forty.

you s.o.b!

Kolhoznik, try not to let 'em get ya man. When it seems like the people around you are not respecting you, or giving you a hard time, rise above it. Once you do that, you'll feel better than you've ever felt.

Quick Reply: Tell me, am I a guy that people would hate???