The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Teacher punches kid in face

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 10:35 AM
HCF Member
Default Teacher punches kid in face

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/55745.htm

check out the last line in the article.

Old 10-19-2005, 10:38 AM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default RE: Teacher punches kid in face

what is the last line, i'm not a member nor do i feel like becoming one

Old 10-19-2005, 10:40 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

what is the last line, i'm not a member nor do i feel like becoming one
Read on my brother.

October 19, 2005 -- A Bronx math teacher was arrested yesterday for punching a 14-year-old student in the face, police said.
David Cody, 51, who teaches at Validus Preparatory Academy in Morrisania, punched Irvin Castillo in the cafeteria at about 3 p.m. after "getting angry with him" because the teen sprayed him in the face with water, police said.

Castillo suffered a cut on the right side of his lip and a swollen cheek.

Cody was arrested after the principal called Castillo's parents and notified them about the incident.

"The principal followed the proper procedures and called the police," said a Department of Education spokesman. "The boy's parents were also notified. His parents decided to press charges."

Cody, who lives in Bronxville, was charged with assault.

He could not be reached for comment last night.

A DOE spokesman said Cody has been reassigned to desk duty at a regional office away from children, pending the outcome of the criminal investigation.

Validus Prep, which opened last year, occupies three floors in a building on Fulton Avenue.

The school sits on a two-acre campus that includes a sprawling garden located in the front and back of the building.

DOE's Web site boasts that Validus Prep prepares students for college and offers them "hands-on learning experiences."

Old 10-19-2005, 10:45 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

aahh hahah, NOW thats is funny

that'll teach the lil' bastard to be messing with authority figures.

Old 10-19-2005, 01:01 PM

a lil bit of respect couldve prevented this situation

Old 10-19-2005, 02:41 PM

haha i'm against you guys on this one, dam teacher cant control his anger, he became a teacher to work with kids, if that teacher hit me, i would have ****ed his *** up, mybe the teacher was being a dick head? the media doesn't give the entire story

Old 10-20-2005, 09:05 AM
HCF Member

What would you do if a teacher sprayed water in your face as a joke?

I'm not what the teacher did is right but I remember back in the day teachers had parents permission to beat your butt if you disrespected the teacher. And then when you got home, you get another beat down for having your father or mother go up to the school.

Old 10-20-2005, 09:24 AM
HCF Member

The kid needs some discipline... and of course, instead of the parents realizing that, the assume their precious little BRAT can do NO wrong... they should take responisibility, not press charges and have the little ****ER apologize to the teacher. Hell, maybe let the teacher give em another whack lol

Old 10-20-2005, 10:50 AM
HCF Member

haha..well you got to do what u got to do, some teachers yell alot, some punch kids in the face

Old 10-20-2005, 12:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Honda_man

The kid needs some discipline... and of course, instead of the parents realizing that, the assume their precious little BRAT can do NO wrong... they should take responisibility, not press charges and have the little ****ER apologize to the teacher. Hell, maybe let the teacher give em another whack lol

show the lil' b@stard who's boss

Quick Reply: Teacher punches kid in face