The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Tail of the Dragon...crazy a$$ road

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 10:10 PM
Default RE: Tail of the Dragon...crazy a$$ road

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

OMG!! FRAN!!!! where have you been!?!?!?! i was wondering where you went off to

but for the twisties... i don't think i will be tackling it in my car with the stock suspension/tire/brakes.[:'(][:'(]
Well let's just say life has been keeping me busy....lol I'm gonna try better not to be a stranger....i've missed the HCF... though I do keep up with some of you on the myspace thing...lol
Hey I have stock suspension, tires and brakes.... though the tires bark a little... it still handles pretty well. I'm gonna get some sticker tires and my ex is trying to talk me into some brackets for the suspension... but I'm ok with stock for now.

One day i'm gonna actually get some of you to get down to TN and join me on the drive..... it's fun!

Old 02-27-2006, 10:12 PM

So what are you waiting for then????????
ORIGINAL: drbyers

i'll tackle it in my stock suspension and tires. I'll try anything...

Old 02-28-2006, 12:25 AM
HCF Member

Heck, I'm gonna take my stock suspension through that road in Valley Center. It'll be interesting as the street I live off of is known for being "scary" but I fly through there at 60.

Old 02-28-2006, 10:08 AM
HCF Member

holy crap..thos are roads?, it looks like a friggen race track..the only thing is you think cops are protrolling thos roads pretty good, and i hope theres some good gard rails because the one on the mounten looks like a pretty steep drop if you go over

..looks soo fun tho

Old 02-28-2006, 12:01 PM
HCF Member

I was thinking the same thing.

Old 02-28-2006, 12:10 PM
HCF Member

I hate going off cliffs when theres no gaurdrails, It sucks I've done it before thankfully not in my civic.

Old 03-19-2006, 08:19 PM

An occasional cop day... mostly not too bad. As for the guard rail... ummmmm no not many... but there is a tree where they hang the parts and armor of those who went off and for those who didn't make it.

Old 03-20-2006, 05:01 PM
HCF Member

I went up in the mountains to find Grade Rd. Saturday. I couldn't go up Grade Rd because it was closed due to snow (babies) but even the drive up there was amazing... my Cooper loooooves corners.

Anyone that wants to come to So-Cal instead of Tenn. I'll show you some roads that'll make you forget about the dragon.

Old 03-20-2006, 06:50 PM
Stinky Administrator

deal's gap is cool went there not to long ago thought i was going fast then out of nowhere he comes a little 92-95 civic 3dr blazing around me like i was sitting still it was black i have never seen this car around here before it was nice sounded like it hade a big turbo

Old 03-20-2006, 06:55 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: amg6975

I went up in the mountains to find Grade Rd. Saturday. I couldn't go up Grade Rd because it was closed due to snow (babies) but even the drive up there was amazing... my Cooper loooooves corners.

Anyone that wants to come to So-Cal instead of Tenn. I'll show you some roads that'll make you forget about the dragon.
What the heck? That's like five miles from me and the only snow we get collects on the inside of the freezer. I get out of school this week, so I'll try to go check it out.

Quick Reply: Tail of the Dragon...crazy a$$ road