The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

for the street racers...

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 06:03 PM
Default for the street racers...

this guy was a newtiburon.com member. lost his life cause of street racing over the weekend. he was a pretty cool guy.

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/apps...WS01/703120323

Old 03-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Administrator
Default RE: for the street racers...

...and the streets are rid of one more bad driver. I hope that the driver of the cadillac makes it through ok...but i shed no tears for the tibby driver.
Im surprised that they were going fast enough to not be able to stop before the wreck...

Old 03-13-2007, 07:19 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

wow im not even gonna say anything, i think the story sums up my feelings.

Old 03-13-2007, 07:23 PM
Stinky Administrator

ORIGINAL: aryiman98civic

wow im not even gonna say anything, i think the story sums up my feelings.
me too i just hope the caddie driver is ok

Old 03-13-2007, 07:27 PM
HCF Member

yeah me to. it's not fair that his has to happen to innocent people.

Old 03-13-2007, 08:06 PM
HCF Member

dang 17 years of age. thats how old i am. well i know that high school is suffering but it could have been avoided. and hopefully that elderly woman will be alright.

Old 03-13-2007, 08:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

...and the streets are rid of one more bad driver. I hope that the driver of the cadillac makes it through ok...but i shed no tears for the tibby driver.
Im surprised that they were going fast enough to not be able to stop before the wreck...
I realize that what the driver did was wrong but are the jokes necesary? A teenage lost their life over this. Thats definetly nothing i see as joke worthy.

Old 03-13-2007, 08:39 PM
HCF Member

What the ****!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! He is 17 and they released his name AND his address !?!?!?!?!?!?!? they would NEVER be able to do either of those here let along his ****ing address.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:22 PM

+1...when will ppl ever learn. hope the best for the caddy driver and i hope they find the riced out neon guy and throwhimin jail.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:40 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

ORIGINAL: MccM

I realize that what the driver did was wrong but are the jokes necesary? A teenage lost their life over this. Thats definetly nothing i see as joke worthy.
patrick was not joking, he was just making a statement. he could have avoided this accident and no one would have been hurt if he wouldnt have been racing at high speeds in the middle of town.

Quick Reply: for the street racers...