The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Sometimes I really hate my gym...

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 11:59 PM
Default Sometimes I really hate my gym...

Do I need to count how many times I've turned towards the showers to watch some old fat guy walking out without proper warning or covering? Hello, I don't need to see 75 years of wear and tear in all it's ungloriousness. Honestly, you'll survive the 10 minute drive home where you can shower in privacy... even if it's only for my sake.

Then yesterday I was doing weighted ball situps. IE I had 25lbs in my hand and was doing situps on one of those workout *****, and about half way through some old guy lays down on the mat. He's wearing tight biker pants, crotch facing right at me, and then he starts lifting his back off the ground as if he was, well you get the idea. Seriously needed some eye wash after that, I fell straight back off the ball and had a 25lb weight land on my chin. Bastard, why would you wear that in a gym!!

I won't get into the deuche who decided to show me the real way to bench press. Yeah, apparantly this is what you do.

Lay down on bench with a ton of weight on the bar.
Press it up
Bring it down 5", arms at a 160 degree bend
Press it back up
One

He gets up and goes "yeah that's why I can bench so much more than you, form is key."

I laughed... hysterically... in his face.

Sorry for the rant, not having a good day.[:@]

Old 02-04-2007, 12:13 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Sometimes I really hate my gym...

yah i know what u mean. I visit the gym and you just get old guys wearing the silliest sh*t possible. Like tight *** spandex and crap showing off what lil bulge they have. I just don't get it. I wear shorts/sweats and a beater to the gym and work out in that. And then u got the other dudes who think they are macho and wear under armor type material (super skin tight) and showing off all to the world.

Old 02-04-2007, 12:37 AM
HCF Member

Yea, over winter break I worked out at a local gym, I know what you mean about the old dudes. Im so glad im back to lifting with my team.

Old 02-04-2007, 01:02 AM
HCF Member

I work out at my school weight room, so i don't have much of a problem, only problem is the gay kids that shower. I mean i still do there, but theres this gay kid he tried to hump people.
Im thinking about joining the gym in town.

Old 02-04-2007, 01:07 AM
Ben

ORIGINAL: johnny
, but theres this gay kid he tried to hump people.
In my school, he'd be severly beaten.

Old 02-04-2007, 01:09 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Ben

ORIGINAL: johnny
, but theres this gay kid he tried to hump people.
In my school, he'd be severly beaten.
i threatend him and he stop'd but im not gonna start a fight in the school showers. First of all its fkkin slippery! Loll

Old 02-04-2007, 01:11 AM
Ben

We would attach a ***** to a jackhammer, and rape him with it while saying "You got what you asked for, **** wars it is"

Old 02-04-2007, 01:25 AM
HCF Member

ahhaa. Some little shrimp we used to towel whip freaked out and beat him up. It was hilariouss. This was in grade 9-10 gym class though. Im a grade 11 now

Old 02-04-2007, 05:13 AM
HCF Member

I always wear normal clothes to the gym and when sparring. I figure that you should train like you fight. Normal clothes to train in and normal clothes to fight in. You dont need to wear skin tight spandex or loose fitting sweat pants. Just your normal clothing.

If only the 300lbs guy on the treadmill would do that. LOL

Old 02-04-2007, 09:58 AM

It also annoys me when these macho guys come in, throw tons of weight on a bar and bench press it by bouncing it off their chest. There is also this douche that does bar bell curls like an *******. He moves his elbows like cazy and leans back.

Quick Reply: Sometimes I really hate my gym...