The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

this is so surreal...

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 12:01 AM
Default RE: this is so surreal...

Just looking at her... I wish I coulda been the shoulder she leans on, or give positive incouragement, I know people go through hard times, and I have too, I can't say I haven't thought about suiucide, but to do it...

I just wish people would take a rest, and re-think their choices or think about stuff twice

I also think people need to express and let out their feelings, not keep them bottled up

Old 12-05-2005, 01:21 AM

=[ ...such a beautiful girl. Goes to show sometimes ya gotta look past the smiles and giggles to try and find the true demons that haunt your friends. Take care and know she is happier now where she has gone.

Old 12-05-2005, 06:41 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

damn bro, sorry to hear about the loss. My condolences to you and the rest of her close friends, I know how hard it is to lose someone like that.

Old 12-05-2005, 10:06 AM
HCF Member

sorry to hear that man, reading that gave me goosebumps the hole time..my cuzin died 2 years ago when he was 17 from going to a dentist, at his funeral the room was just packed with thousands of kids from his school all crying..worst feeling ever

Old 12-05-2005, 12:03 PM

I dont know what to say to make you feel better. Im sorry. I have lost friends, and it makes you stop and realize that nobody is invincible. But something I did notice that you said, about her being happy and smiling and how she doesnt seem like she would take her own life. Do I seem like I would? Probably not, but as hard as this is for me to talk about, 3 weeks before my 18th birthday, I attempted suicide. I was so lucky that I was taken to the hospital when I was. Even when someone seems like a normal, happy person, sometimes you have no idea how horrible they feel on the inside. Ok, I have to go now. Good luck with the hard times, and if you need to talk, or want to or anything, Im here for you. PM me, or my aim is heartbreakercali.

Old 12-05-2005, 12:26 PM

Wow, I haven't had expected that from you, I was sorta in a hospital like I'm sure you were. I was in Sherppard Pratt, it's like the biggest mental health on the east coast, I learned alot from listening to other peoples story, I was surpised to hear my high school's track star was depressed, he was in the hospital the same time as me, I guess everyone needs to be as nice as they can to all their friends

Old 12-05-2005, 12:39 PM

ORIGINAL: civicboy01

Wow, I haven't had expected that from you, I guess everyone needs to be as nice as they can to all their friends

Thank you. You just made me surviving purposeful. Anyone can be depressed, and when ppl turn their shoulders on you when you are depressed its one of the worst feelings you ever experience. If everyone just took a little bit of time to lift someones spirits just a little bit, no one would feel like no one cares.

And when I did it, I was in Las Vegas, to get away from my problems here in Cali, and the hospital didnt demand that I went into a mental health hospital as a condition for me to go home. When I was back home, I made the choice to go to an inpatient mental health hospital, and met some of the most amazing, caring people I know. Everyone has been through stuff, and many people could relate to what I was going through.

Old 12-05-2005, 12:44 PM

wow, your one of the only people that I can relate too on a personal level, I meet some really cool kids, yeah, some heard voices, sure, some were suicdal but they'll all humans in reality, it sucks they had strict rules, that we couldn't exchage numbers or screen names, and they had room searches everyday, and they took me out so fast I couldn't say bye... it sucked, but it was like a vaction for me, I got away from it all... which I needed greatly and I understand about people turning their backs in time of need

Old 12-05-2005, 03:15 PM
HCF Member

im feel for you nail. i cant imagine what you are going through. if you ever need to talk just remember that us HCFers are here for you

Old 12-05-2005, 04:02 PM
HCF Member

[/quote]

Thast sad. She was a cute girl. But Nail, alot of times when people are truly depressed and they dont show it, it generally means that they are DEEP into trouble. Its a chemical inbalance in the head. It can also be genetic My stepmothers family are billionaires and are the happiest people I know of. But they have a suicide history. [X(]

Quick Reply: this is so surreal...