The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

So my mother wrecked the CRX...

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 10:25 PM
Default So my mother wrecked the CRX...

Yup. My mother, who shouldn't be allowed to operate anything with wheels, wrecked my CRX about 2 weeks ago. My dad, the gracious person that he is, gave her his wife's car on the grounds that she takes over the payments and he gets the CRX back. Now, she ran my baby up under the back of an F150. Screwed up the hood, headlights are busted, and the radiator (among other things) is completely shot. He's having a helluva time trying to find a junker to fix it up since it's an '89 and it's a Honda, for god's sake. Anyone who even bought the things new years and years ago are still driving them around because they run forever and are fantastic cars. If anyone's in the eastern Mississippi, southwestern Tennessee or north Alabama area and has one that doesn't run but the parts are still good, PLEASE let me know details and he will be more than willing to pick it up since I fully plan to buy it back from him once it's all fixed up and I have the money. He's got the money and the willingness to drive so...help a feller out.