The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

So..does anybody else hate FedEx?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Default So..does anybody else hate FedEx?

Ok, so I ordered some replacement headlights from an Ebay company and they were shipped via FedEx. First, it has taken almost a week for their "3 day" shipping. Also, today was supposed to be the day that my lights arrived. I even saw the delivery truck go by my house. I have been sitting in my living room waiting for the knock on my door so I can finally have my lights fixed. My old POS headlights need to be adjusted about twice a week, the low beams always start pointing straight down. I've been having to drive around with my brights on wating for these to come in. Well, its getting late and my package hasnt got here yet...I check the tracking. They say that an attempt was made and I wasnt home...I have been sitting my happy *** here all day long! Seriously...the guys get payed by the hour as long as they are out. How lazy do you have to be to not want to get payed and drive around on free gas? If the genius got lost...hell, every street in this town is perfeclty square..they are all in order numered with no odd circles or drives thrown in. They have given me so much BS in the past...I hate FedEx, I hate anyone who likes them

Old 12-12-2007, 06:00 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: So..does anybody else hate FedEx?

I hate UPS more, everytime i get a package through Fedex, it isn't that bad for customs, if there is any at all... UPS charges a **** pile for it... i just hate any courier

Old 12-12-2007, 06:32 PM
HCF Member

i havent had any problems fedex so far but I did have one problem when i bought my strut bars and it was shiped out by UPS. They said that they did delivery it but no one was home, but my grandma was home all day. Then i waited till tuesday to get them. Other than that i havent had a problem with UPS. I recently shipped out some stuff i was selling and the costs were a bit cheaper than UPS.

Old 12-12-2007, 07:03 PM
HCF Member

I would take Fed Ex over UPS any day. Fedex ships alot faster and cheaper than UPS. I can get stuff in 3 days with Fed EX that would take a week with UPS. Sometimes they show up at the door and if they need a signature they probably ring the bell once and leave. Maybe they rang your door bell and it doesn't work?

As far as them driving up and getting paid by the hour to waste gas. Those guys have to work until their truck is empty. I don't know if they get paid by the hour or how it works. Just remember any truck that has the EX in Green actually owns that truck. He works in connection with Fed EX, but all expenses for the truck are his.

Old 12-12-2007, 07:10 PM

I have no doorbell and I'm always in the living room...I never heard a diesel truck stop outside...or even go by for that matter

Old 12-12-2007, 07:12 PM
HCF Member

i totally do, they delivier my sh*t to my neighbors all the time. This is why my dad wnats to be a post office delivry man once hes retired he wants to make up for all the wrong deliveries haha

Old 12-13-2007, 06:51 PM

To top the shipping BS...the company sent me two driver side headlights. The boxes Were even maked R and L, even had the right and left corners....just two drivers headlights...wonderful

Old 12-13-2007, 07:03 PM
HCF Member

well right now i love them because they delivered my new snowboard today

Old 12-14-2007, 08:09 PM
HCF Member

Fed Ex guys won't even get out at my house.
They're too afraid to get out cause of the dogs, and my dogs are dumb and fat.
And why does it take two guys to drive and deliver a package?

Old 12-16-2007, 12:41 PM
HCF Member

^ the passenger is most likely in training.

My mom has had some bad experiences with fedex. When my intake was shipping via UPS they said they attempted to make a stop also and they never even came, the next day it came though. I just think they are too freaking lazy to finish their route when its late and head home and just say they attempted to drop it off but noone was home

Quick Reply: So..does anybody else hate FedEx?