The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

so CHP finally screwed me!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Angry Admin

Idk where you live but the cops by me will not pull me for six over or even ten over. you must come off as a douche bag or something if theyre pulling u for six... theyre running your plates when theyre up your *** didnt you read his post...

Old 01-01-2009, 11:58 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Honestly, I don't care if cops are pulling you over for 6 over. Guess what... 6 over is still speeding. I'm not saying I don't speed; hell, I constantly drive 5-10 over in good weather. My point is, if you get pulled over for speeding, don't be a whiny little douche; you were speeding and you got pulled over for it. Speeding is speeding. Besides, to get a ticket for 6 over, I'm willing to bet you were being an ******* to the cop or the cop had a bad day. Like you've never been in a bad mood.

Old 01-01-2009, 12:07 PM
HCF Member

reaper are you secretly a cop? and your on here to find out about the tuning world like the fast and furious? lol

Old 01-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Cat Fuсker

No. We all know reaper is secretly queen of scottland. F&F sucks.

Old 01-01-2009, 12:47 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Shhh.... they're not supposed to know!!!

And no, it's more like in Need for Speed Undercover

(seriously, I'm in school to be a mechanic... I just really respect the boys in blue )

Old 01-01-2009, 01:04 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by reaper2022
Honestly, I don't care if cops are pulling you over for 6 over. Guess what... 6 over is still speeding. I'm not saying I don't speed; hell, I constantly drive 5-10 over in good weather. My point is, if you get pulled over for speeding, don't be a whiny little douche; you were speeding and you got pulled over for it. Speeding is speeding. Besides, to get a ticket for 6 over, I'm willing to bet you were being an ******* to the cop or the cop had a bad day. Like you've never been in a bad mood.
I never say anything to them that would get them upset. I do what they ask without attitude, I don't make excuses or try to talk my way out. All I'm saying is that the cops here are ****** in regards to traffic. They speed more than anyone else, but if someone is barely going over or however fast they'll be right behind you to pull you over. I'm not saying speeding is ok since they do it, I'm just saying they are not right. And I don't know why you're getting so upset.

Old 01-01-2009, 03:47 PM
HCF Member

Oh I'll get at a cop. I dont care, you approach a person.....no matter what, with respect. If i get a cop that respects me then they will indeed get that in return. But if I feel I got pulled because of no other reason than what car I drive or what I look like and get a smart *** cop at my window I will question everything he is doing because I have that right. If they are going to be a pain in my *** then I will be a pain in their ***.

Lets get this right, they become a cop knowing what the general publics opinion of cops are. They accept this so I dont feel sorry for them on that aspect and one more thing, people dont often think about it but cops work for us the general public. I help pay their wages so they should indeed respect me a little bit.

Point being be a ******* to me more than the OP, I will be screaming **** the police untill I nolonger live. Dont like it...........ok? If I started caring what people thought about me I'd be a totally different person. Dont share my opinion? Thats great, I dont care. This place is as close to being like honda-tech used to be and in all reality the chances of getting your *** chewed is bigger here than H/T now. Between the people against evil do'er street racers to the people that post a story/experience and their opinion on something that happen to them and it is a allout war against the posters character.

Reaper I'll get ahold of you about the sub but otherswise I am out maybe for good untill the people on this auto forum can get off their political or personal agenda enough to make the topic of convo more about cars, the auto industry, different tips/ways of modifying there cars, so on and so forth.

You guys be good, and I'll catch you on the flip side. Hope to stay in contact with some of you.

Old 01-01-2009, 04:12 PM
Cat Fuсker

Marty, I love you man. I love you. Will you marry me?