The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Snakes on a Plane

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 11:23 PM
HCF Member
Default Snakes on a Plane

If you haven't seen this movie, GO AND SEE IT!!!!!!!! this is a really good movie. it's a wee bit on the graphic side though, i mean when some one gets bitten they really show it. but over all it's a great movie. it was better than what i thought. i highly recommend going and seeing it. IT'S GREAT. and sameul l jackson is back to his old self. he by far has the best line movie (to bad that i can't say it on here). but all in all it is a great movie.
________
CHEAP UNCLE MIKES OFF DUTY CONCEALMENT INSIDE

Last edited by BrianT; 04-28-2011 at 10:02 AM.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:27 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Snakes on a Plane

s**t scared of snakes(my only fear) read good reviews but not gonna watch it

Old 08-19-2006, 11:28 PM
HCF Member

Me and my cousins were at the theater yesterday and we were looking for a movie to watch, i said lets watch Snakes on a Plane and my cousin said its total garbage. I watched one of the trailers and it didn't really look that interesting. Whats the premise of the movie? A bunch of snakes loose on a plane sounds like a really stupid story/plot.

Old 08-19-2006, 11:32 PM

ahhh i soooo wana see this!!! commercials make it look so kick a$$. samuel l jackson cursing makes any movie great

Old 08-19-2006, 11:33 PM
HCF Member

If you want to be extremely grossed out and/or disgusted then go see Descent.

Old 08-19-2006, 11:34 PM
HCF Member

are you guys joking this looking like the worst movie I have ever seen in my lifetime and I am sure even if all of yours. I mean I am not going to go make a break to go see this but maybe if it comes out on DVD and a friend owns it I might go watch it over there house.

Old 08-20-2006, 12:59 AM

ORIGINAL: bateater

are you guys joking this looking like the worst movie I have ever seen in my lifetime and I am sure even if all of yours. I mean I am not going to go make a break to go see this but maybe if it comes out on DVD and a friend owns it I might go watch it over there house.
im serious...i reeeally wana see it!

Old 08-20-2006, 04:26 AM

lol civicxracer. i havne't seent it and don't want to, looks cheesy as hell. now descent it weird and crazy, really twisted ending. i would recommend "the descent" over "snakes on a plane" any day of the week. but honestly for the worst movie ever made would have to be "punch drunk love" with adam sandler, i couldn't even watch the whole thing.

Old 08-20-2006, 08:18 AM
formerly aryiman98civic

i thought that this movie didn't look great at all either, so i wasnt even gonna bother going to watch it. i think i will wait until it comes out on dvd to check it out.

Old 08-20-2006, 08:46 AM

Ok 1. This is the worst premise/plot in the history of movies. 2. Need I say more... snakes on a plane, come on what's next, a movie about turds in a toilet???

3. I really am not tryin to insult anyone, but if you actually think this movie is great you have no taste in quality movies; and I'm serious about not being insulting 90% of Americans wouldn't know a great movie from a SciFi G (that's right they aren't even B movies anymore) Horror movie.

Quick Reply: Snakes on a Plane