The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Senior Pranks

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 01:56 PM
Default RE: Senior Pranks

well, let's see, we did multiple things my senior year, including burying the golf cars around 12 feet deep in the court yard, we then repainted the tiger mascot in the courtyard, we threw a BUNCH of meal worms into the cafeteria one day, which was hilarious, and then, we all had pimp suits on underneath our robes. so when we walked, we stripped out of our gowns, and were wearing neon green and what not.

Old 03-23-2007, 06:19 PM
HCF Member

My school never did anything like that......i thought that kind of stuff was just in the movies or something

Old 03-23-2007, 07:44 PM

thats some awsome pranks.. here in australia we dont do much of that though...

Old 03-23-2007, 08:25 PM
Eun

...all seniors walk out of the school.[:@][&:]
pretty dumb but if you got a cut to spare, it's worth it.[>:]

Old 03-23-2007, 08:56 PM

fill some blow up dolls with helium and let them float up to the highest ceiling (probably the gym)

Old 03-23-2007, 10:20 PM
HCF Member

our highschool has cameras[:'(] but we have 4000 kids, so i guess its whatever...

Old 03-23-2007, 10:26 PM
HCF Member

Grab a couple thousand forks. Stick them all in the ground on the football field with the pointy side pointing up. Do it before the homecoming game. You could weld the lockers shut (damage). Or spray paint all the dials on the lockers black so nobody can open thier lockers (damage). Vaseline on the door *****.

Old 03-23-2007, 10:53 PM

Our freshmen hallwas seperate from the rest of the school and had suspended ceiling tiles, so we took some dead fish and stuck them up in the ceiling. They couldn't find the smell for like 3 weeks.

Old 03-23-2007, 11:01 PM
HCF Member

A really clever prank that some students pulled a couple years ago was tapping into the PA system and playing songs over the PA in the whole school. What they did was wire a cd/tape/radio to one of the speakers in the school and hook it to a car battery. Apparantly, once you have access to one speaker you have access to them all. The basement floor of the school had a low ceiling and ceiling tiles. I think thats a pretty good prank. It took them a while to turn it off since they had to check all the speakers in the school till they found the right one. Also, I heard that one time a bunch of MIT students hooked up a big balloon thing on the 50 yard line during a Harvard vs Yale football game. The balloon thing inflated and said something like GO MIT. MIT doesn't even have a football team.

Old 03-24-2007, 12:17 AM
HCF Member

Well if we're talking about little pranks to pull during graduation walk... we had a few that since has caused the school to have security at all the next years walking. Including patting everybody down.

Prank 1 - Everybody had their cell phone alarms set to go off at the exact same time (During one of the teachers speeches) Ironically it happened right after she said something about yelling at students for cell phones.

Prank 2 - Blow up EVERYTHING. As in, blow up aligators, blow up monkeys, blow up fish, beach *****, and of course, blow up DOLLS. We just leaned down and blew them all up in the rows of seats. Bounced them around til one of the teachers grabbed a pen and popped them as they came to her. It was great watching her chase around the blow up doll as everybody bounced it away from her.

Prank 3 - EVERYBODY gets a penny. When you go up to get your diploma and shake hands you put the penny in your hand and then as they fall out of the super intendents hand it creates a giant pile of pennies in front of him. I guess that would only work if you had a large graduating class... I know some of you live in the country with small schools.

Quick Reply: Senior Pranks