The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Senior Pranks

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 11:04 PM
MTK
Default RE: Senior Pranks

if your talking about the crickets thing, We were planning that since last year...but it was pretty akward seeing that on tv however...

Old 03-22-2007, 11:06 PM
June 2010 ROTM

If your school has a pool get a s*** ton of jello and pour it in the pool. To modify the already awesome pig/chicken prank only get 2 and label them 1 and 4. Since everyone knows about the 1,2,4 prank already they won't look for a 3, but they well look for a 2!

Old 03-23-2007, 06:31 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Whatever you do, don't get caught... Little to no people should know about your involvement. I made the mistake of letting too many people in on my secret, and damn near wasn't allowed to walk [:@]

Old 03-23-2007, 08:08 AM
HCF Member

Yeah, be careful...as fun as it is, it's not worth not being able to be in graduation.

One day I came into school and on the side of a metal part of the building on the roof, it said "LEGALIZE IT" with a big leaf next to it. It took them 2 days to get it off completely...I think they just ended up painting over it.

When I was toying with ideas with a friend of mine, we thought about putting a tire over the flag pole. We also looked into blacking out the parking lot lines, and making the spaces smaller : D. In the end, we decided not to go for it because our school has no sense of humor (+security cameras everywhere) and it wouldn't have ended well.

Old 03-23-2007, 09:02 AM
HCF Member

My school had some pretty weak senior pranks.

The only good ones my school did was the 3 chickens numbered 1,2,4 and filling the WHOLE SCHOOL floor with dixie cups of water overnight.

When I was a sophomore the seniors pulled the WORST THOUGHT OUT SENIOR PRANK OF ALL TIME. There was like 5 kids in on it and they all decided that between periods while everybody was at their locker they would drink epicac to make themselves puke in front of everybody else. Their theory on this is that if a bunch of people saw them puke, the people watching would puke and in turn the whole school would basically end up puking. WRONG. Nobody else puked, and they all ended up in the ER.

Of course, these were the same kids who decided to snort the powder from the inside of a fluorescent light bulb.

Old 03-23-2007, 09:24 AM

randomly reversing all of the desks in quite a few classrooms is always amusing

also, don't glue doors shut, that causes damage

instead, get yourself a ton of pennis, and a hefty guy

have the hefty guy grab the door handle while the door is closed, and pull towards the hinges.

fill the ensuing gap between door and frame on the handle side with many, many pennies

essentially, it seals the door shut

Old 03-23-2007, 10:44 AM
HCF Member

last years seniors played paint ball on our roof which was sweet, also, the last day seniors go (we dont have to come the last week before grauation) have every one park randomly in the lot, like sideways and stuff....our school is ok with pranks long as they dont do too much damage.

Also, walking in the door the first day of the next year and yelling a random profaine word or "insert teacher here" did "insert nasty sex act here" with "2nd persons name here" is always worth a laff...weve had that done in the middle of lunch a couple of times.....luckly our ripped "resource officer" hasnt followed through on the chase...lol

And, if your school has drop celings, stick pincels to them...you will mostlikley want to do this over night, or when NO ONE else is there.

Old 03-23-2007, 11:44 AM

Have a friend cause a scene, big enough to get the principals attention, get a teacher in on it to, while the principal is dealing with the situation (the teacher and student both keeping him there long as possible) move all the furniture in the principals office out to the parking lot, arrange it as it would be inside the office.

Old 03-23-2007, 11:58 AM
HCF Member

ha...here if you cause a scene, thats the first place they take you, but if you had the two secratarys on your side, you could do it during lunch becuase the pricipal/assistan priciple, athletic director and resource officer are in the lunch room...therefor leaving only the two secratarys inside the office...good idea though, i might have to try that.

Old 03-23-2007, 12:41 PM
HCF Member

Have a huge party in the school parking lot. Maybe the entire school will give in and declare it a party day.

Quick Reply: Senior Pranks