The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Senior Prank help

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 05:53 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Senior Prank help

ORIGINAL: AgentofDarkness

WHat did you do that you got a felony?
My friends mom works at the school so he got her key card and used it to get it in. Which is breaking and entering, then somehow they charged us with burglary. They might drop the charges if we work with the custodians for a week.

Old 05-17-2006, 06:15 PM
HCF Member

What did you guys do once you were in?

Old 05-17-2006, 06:19 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: AgentofDarkness

What did you guys do once you were in?
Nothing bad at all. We moved 36 twelve person tables from the lunchroom and put them upstairs, put soap and ky lube on the floor and used it as a slip and slide. And put the administrators golf cart on blocks. We didnt break or steal anything, and we had to clean up our mess so I dont think they should charge us. lol. Sorry for the thread jack...

Old 05-17-2006, 06:39 PM

I'd avoid senior pranks, too many of my friends lost their right to walk at graduation for a stupid moment of glory.

Unless it is reaaaaaaaly original

I had one idea, to big of a wuss to pull it off though. Our principal had a golf cart and I had a sub box sitting around. We were going to drive through the halls with the system bumping from the golf cart

Old 05-17-2006, 06:58 PM
HCF Member

I dunno if i posted this prank before, but here it goes. A couple years ago a couple kids from AP Physics got a 12V battery and a radio and tapped into the PA system. Apparantly, if you tap one of the speakers you tap them all. So the kids came to school early one day and went to the basement right next to the AP Physics room and wired thier system up and put the battery and radio in one of the cieling tiles. It think that it took maintance all day to figure out where they tapped into. I don't think they got caught. Thats the kind of ingenious prank you want to pull. Its wat a prank is suppose to be, doesn't cause any damage, and the chance of getting caught isn't very big. So all you Jrs and below put your thinking caps on.

Old 05-17-2006, 07:44 PM
HCF Member

Yea I dont want to cause any damage. We have one prank that we are gonna pull off. We have about 20 or 30 old tires and we are going to put them up over the flag pole in front of our school so there will be just a 25 foot tall stack of tires, then the american flag at the top. We have tons of pranks already thought out and ready to be executed its just choosing which ones and when to do them. Then there is one that we are doing next thursday. First you have to know that if you are even one minute late our principal flips out. So we have about 35 people committed to this one. School starts at 7:35 so at 7:30 we are all going to go out on the football field with lawn chairs, grills and such and just have some breakfast and talk, then all go into school late together.

Old 05-17-2006, 07:46 PM
HCF Member

We were gonna do something similar to that. This girl wanted to have a BBQ in the teacher's parkinglot in the morning when the teachers come to school.

Old 05-18-2006, 07:32 AM

hahahaha man i forgot all about senior pranks... i can do what ever tho cuz im prolly not graduating due to absences, and im not scared of a criminal record lol my driving record would still be worse

Old 05-18-2006, 08:22 AM

opk, your a senior, do sumthin worth remembering, i am going to start thinking of my senior prank over the summer, it is goin to be bad ***!!!

Old 05-18-2006, 09:22 AM
HCF Member

set the school on fire or maybe a mass streaking???

Quick Reply: Senior Prank help