The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Senior Prank help

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 02:31 PM
HCF Member
Default Senior Prank help

So a friend and I are hangin a sign up on our school to kick off senior pranks. We are having trouble figuring out what we want to write on it adn are hanging it up tonight. Our backup is "The class of 06 didnt put this sign here" which is horrible. So any ideas would be awesome. Kick the can around. The high school name is Center Trojans, the mascot, a trojan. If you have any idea whatsoever, post it!

Old 05-17-2006, 02:44 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Senior Prank help

Make a banner... like this one.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1537/7A12AB6A5ACE49439C24E1CE2F04BC7B.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-17-2006, 03:18 PM
HCF Member

Yeah. It's definitely going to have to be something condom related.... It's really almost too easy.

Old 05-17-2006, 03:22 PM
HCF Member

Yea the mascot pretty much infers condoms so Ive been tossin Ideas around in my head. I like the one remmy posted. I just hope I can spray paint a condom good enough. I was thinking Trojans 2006 instead of Class of 2006

Old 05-17-2006, 03:25 PM
HCF Member

Go to an art store and get a big *** sheet of paper or carboard. draw it out and then cut it to make a template.

Old 05-17-2006, 03:31 PM
HCF Member

Well right now I have black and lbue spray paint adn a 1 yd by 5 yd sheet of white cloth. Ill jsut trace it out with pencil before I paint, or maybe Ill use some markers to make it look better. Ill get a pic of it after Im done for you guys.

Old 05-17-2006, 05:26 PM
HCF Member

i saw this on t.v...for a senior prank these guys went to the fish store and got bags and bags of dead cut up fish for almost free because they got all the garbage that the guys clean off or dont use but smells really bad...then when the school was quite they went and put a bunch of it in the vents and in the celing tiles all over the school...no one new what it was for like 4 days, then one of the celing tiles started getting soked from the fish they put up there and the janiter took it off to see what it was and they found the fish..then they went all over the school trying to find it all...that is SUCH a sic prank,if you get caught tho..you might get a fine lol

Old 05-17-2006, 05:40 PM
HCF Member

My freinds and I just got two felonys for our senior prank...

Old 05-17-2006, 05:46 PM
HCF Member

WHat did you do that you got a felony? My friend told me this story of what his brother did at camp. His brother and friends took a big jar of pretzals and they pissed in it. Then they took every pretzal and stuck it in thier butthole. After that they went around the camp handing out the pretzals. All of them were eaten. Then on the bus ride home they were playing why and because (you get 2 hats, one with whys and one with because phrases). Something liek this was drawn "Why did everyone eat the pretzals? Because _______ and _____ pissed on them and stuck them in his butt hole" That is one of the sickest pranks i've ever heard. Someone posted a prank where you get a bunch of forks and stick them on the football field (point side up). I think it would be pretty funny to do it the night before the homecoming game (with like 4k forks) and then make a bunch of messes during the day. Since all the janitors are going to be picking forks out of the grass, they won't have time to clean up the messes.

Old 05-17-2006, 05:50 PM

our senior prank is probably going to be having every graduate holding a marble in their hand as they shake our principle's hand. by the H's he'll have no where to put them all! That and prolly lube a pig and let him loose in the hallway during passing time!

Quick Reply: Senior Prank help