The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

ricer racing story...

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2004, 09:19 AM
HCF Member
Default ricer racing story...

I hope you guys dont do this...

Pretty much the entire race community around my area knows that my rides supercharged, considering there's only one AF base worth of Americans here. Well... i'm driving home and this civic (early 90's 4-door) pulls up on me hard, riding my bumper. We get to the stop light and he pulls up next to me and starts revving his motor. Hes riding on stockers...14's with a christmas list down his door. This car was tore up so I had a good feeling that he didnt have 98% of that crap listed down the side. We take off and im kinda toying with him because I felt a little sorry and didnt want him to go commit suicide afterwords. He pulls ahead for about 3 seconds and hits his flasher as they shine through his $20 altezza knock-offs. We come to another light about 2 miles down the road... he pulls along side me and starts laughing saying, "its such a pretty car... all show no go!". Next thing... I turn off my A/C and give him the nod... you can figure out the rest of the story. I couldnt have slowed down enough to laugh back if I wanted to.

This ricer was convinced that his exhaust was gonna get him somewhere. The next day my friend (03' worked mustang GT) told me the same kid tried him a few days ago... whats with people these days? I would have let everything go if only he didnt throw in that comment at the end.

I have nt seen him in a while? maybe he killed himself? [sm=dontgetit.gif]

Old 08-07-2004, 11:48 AM
Default RE: ricer racing story...

ahah thats good....im kinda the opposite...my motor is a stock 1.5 dx motor with and intake and a muffler not even a full exaust and i get these people with like tegs and civic si's pullin up next to me reving the engine...and im thinkkin come on guys i knwo ur gunna win...so i hit the gas hard a couple times and the light changes gun it to about 40 then im done...i can usually keep tight with them till about 2nd gear ...ahahah

Old 08-07-2004, 02:45 PM

yea i get those guys doin that stuff when im rollin in the stang. 90% of the time i jsut let them take off as i just take it easy and drive like normal. every now and again though i take off with them and laugh cause i know the kid has the pedal to the floor redlining it jsut to stick with me. its always the guys that have **** done to thier cars that wanna race. none of the guys that actualy have something under the hood try stupid **** like that. prob a good thing cause a few of them would prob take my basically stock motor

Old 08-07-2004, 05:37 PM

thats funny. i totaled my other civic smashing an eclipse, so i really dont race as much anymore. but i know wut thats like to...makes me laugh my *** off.

Old 08-09-2004, 12:48 AM

Yeah, gotta love the ricers. Here they're usually behind the wheel of Hyundai's, or Commodores. Had a bit of fun with a Nissan Pulsar a couple of months ago. I didn't even know he was there, I just took off slowly and I hear this noise like a broken chainsaw coming up next to me. I shook my head and eased the throttle on, boost kicked in and seeeeeya. I get sick of just playing with them. They need to be humiliated. lol

Old 08-12-2004, 01:15 AM

Yeah ricers give imports a bad name. Nothing wrong with building imports to be fast. Just make sure you do it right, and dont half *** it.

But it is always funny to be to watch them peel out of parking lots in their cars with 20 stickers but no mods.

Old 08-12-2004, 12:36 PM

Its ok to mess with somebody if you are just messing with them but to say some stupid S*@T like that man screw all that. Thats when u let them have it and tare them a new *******

Old 08-16-2005, 07:01 AM

how fast is your super-charge civic? 1 / 4 mile?
ORIGINAL: polo708

I hope you guys dont do this...

Pretty much the entire race community around my area knows that my rides supercharged, considering there's only one AF base worth of Americans here. Well... i'm driving home and this civic (early 90's 4-door) pulls up on me hard, riding my bumper. We get to the stop light and he pulls up next to me and starts revving his motor. Hes riding on stockers...14's with a christmas list down his door. This car was tore up so I had a good feeling that he didnt have 98% of that crap listed down the side. We take off and im kinda toying with him because I felt a little sorry and didnt want him to go commit suicide afterwords. He pulls ahead for about 3 seconds and hits his flasher as they shine through his $20 altezza knock-offs. We come to another light about 2 miles down the road... he pulls along side me and starts laughing saying, "its such a pretty car... all show no go!". Next thing... I turn off my A/C and give him the nod... you can figure out the rest of the story. I couldnt have slowed down enough to laugh back if I wanted to.

This ricer was convinced that his exhaust was gonna get him somewhere. The next day my friend (03' worked mustang GT) told me the same kid tried him a few days ago... whats with people these days? I would have let everything go if only he didnt throw in that comment at the end.

I have nt seen him in a while? maybe he killed himself? [sm=dontgetit.gif]

Old 08-16-2005, 08:32 AM
HCF Member

its not a civic. its a Corolla S. last I heard, it was mid-high 13s.

Old 08-16-2005, 08:59 AM
HCF Member

Hahaha
with a christmas list down his door
!

Quick Reply: ricer racing story...