The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Riced out my computer!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 11:38 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Riced out my computer!

ORIGINAL: Misha

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

I need to format my computer, and reinstall XP... you know it is bad when you can't turn off the computer or restart by clickins Start>Turn Off Computer> Turn Off. and then nothing happens lol
Tim, why are you using XP and firefox. It would be logical to use firefox with linux, if you hate mr softy that much
Why am i useing Firefox and XP you ask? well cause i am. mind you it isn't like i am using XP Home[:'(]... god i hate that operating system. Pro all the way, but if i could have my way would be using a Mac and still be able to play my games..... oh wait i am using a Mac now... yeah i am at work[:@]

Old 01-21-2007, 11:57 AM
HCF Member

Most Firefox users are from Windows' side not Linux.

Old 01-21-2007, 12:11 PM
HCF Member

I don't understand that then. Having solid browser pre-installed, one proceeds to install another browser which spoils his experience with HCF? Isn't this called masochism? I can understand when one just hates whatever microsoft does, but here any logic is missing IMO[&:]

Old 01-21-2007, 12:15 PM
HCF Member

I prefer firefox over all other

Old 01-21-2007, 12:28 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Misha

I don't understand that then. Having solid browser pre-installed, one proceeds to install another browser which spoils his experience with HCF? Isn't this called masochism? I can understand when one just hates whatever microsoft does, but here any logic is missing IMO[&:]
I.E. a solid browser?!?![sm=icon_rofl.gif] that is like saying windows me was a stable OS

Old 01-21-2007, 12:33 PM
HCF Member

^+1

Old 01-21-2007, 12:39 PM
Cat Fuсker

believe it or not, but properly configured I.E. with a solid firewall has proven to be more reliable than firefox to me. And I have firefox, netscape, I.E., and Opera.

and Misha, the peltiers are for my 2GB of DDR2...and no, there isn't a particular reason, I simply had them laying around. All that gors into the server. The 3.11 box is actually used for testing my little "control box" for a toy helicopter...

Old 01-21-2007, 12:55 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Remmy

Youve got too much time on your hands. Build me a computer... actually on that note I will be aquiring a mainframe soon, if anybody wants to hook remmy up and build it for free with supplied parts I would be greatful
Remmy if you want I can send you the super detail computer building DIY. It takes no longer than 2-3 hrs to make it up and running.

Old 01-21-2007, 12:56 PM
HCF Member

Maxthon ftw!!!

Old 01-21-2007, 01:17 PM
Cat Fuсker

ORIGINAL: phoenix_gtr

ORIGINAL: Remmy

Youve got too much time on your hands. Build me a computer... actually on that note I will be aquiring a mainframe soon, if anybody wants to hook remmy up and build it for free with supplied parts I would be greatful
Remmy if you want I can send you the super detail computer building DIY. It takes no longer than 2-3 hrs to make it up and running.
2-3 ours my ***:-D It takes up the whole day if you're going from scratch to a fully loaded pc.

Quick Reply: Riced out my computer!