The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Post your toolbox

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2005, 08:28 PM
Cat Fuсker
Default Post your toolbox

I just thought that some of yous might have a nicer toolbox than mine...well I'll post mine as soon as I take a pic. Post up yours and list your tools...

Old 11-12-2005, 09:09 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Post your toolbox

i need a tools and a tool box! but just have no money ..so i just punk them off my dad and brother

Old 11-12-2005, 10:14 PM
mxs
HCF Member

Hey, I was JUST talking about this. I've been looking at new toolboxes since mine is kind of exploding right now. Last weekend I went to 5 stores just to look at toolboxes, and I couldn't find exactly what I want. I think this one was the closest, but I would be interested in seeing what you all have.

I'll be back with pictures in a little while...

Old 11-12-2005, 10:20 PM
Cat Fuсker

ORIGINAL: mxs

Hey, I was JUST talking about this. I've been looking at new toolboxes since mine is kind of exploding right now. Last weekend I went to 5 stores just to look at toolboxes, and I couldn't find exactly what I want. I think this one was the closest, but I would be interested in seeing what you all have.

I'll be back with pictures in a little while...
I'm in the same boat...I had a cheap plastic box and used it as a stool while working on my car...no wonder its falling apart now. Can't decide on what I want now hence I can't find one that'll fit in my trunk and still fit all the tools in.

And mill$civic, fleamarkets are your friends...

Old 11-12-2005, 10:21 PM

The only thing I can brag about being "mine" is my set of Kobalt socket wrenches and metric monkey wrenchs and stanley long handled allen keys. Ohh I did just get a simple cheap black and decker jig saw about a month ago. Thats basically it.

Old 11-12-2005, 10:35 PM
Cat Fuсker

Hmmm....

Here's my list:

3 - dial type torque wrenches with different scales,
1 - 1' breaker 1/2"drive
1 - 3' breaker 1/2" drive
1 - 3/8 drive ratchet
1 - 1/4 drive ratchet
3 - ratcheting screwdrivers
1 - ratcheting flex driver
1 - set of 3/8 drive metric sockets
1 - set of 3/8 drive standard sockets
1 - set of standard 1/2 drive sockets
1 - impact driver
1 - acetylene torch
2 - universal wrenches
1 - set of combo metric wrenches
1 - set of combo standard wrenches
1 - set of craftsman bolt-outs

than a bunch of assorted sockets, wrenches, pullers, tool kits, bits, tire-fix kits and other long list of junk... Most stuff bought either from sears and fleamarkets...and occasional visit to home depot

Old 11-12-2005, 10:39 PM

Ohhh forgot about the torque wrenches, I have two, one is up to 22 ftlbs, the other is digital up to 85 ftlbs.

Old 11-12-2005, 10:58 PM

o man....my tool box is massive. its not really mine but i use it a lot. my tool box is a whole 16x20ish room full of everything. and also a whole boat loads of tools in my garage. my step dad does a ton of work around the house and he built pretty much 50-70% of the house himself. everything i would need for wood working, plumbing, metal work, electrical work...list goes on. ill take pics tomorrow.

Old 11-12-2005, 11:00 PM
Cat Fuсker

Your toolbox that you use to work on your car...you probably don't use a chopsaw on your car unless you are me...

Old 11-12-2005, 11:11 PM

i also have access to a full garage with a hydrolic lift and boat loads of tools i would need for a car...for some reason the place my bro works at has a garage and lets him use it even thought i dont see why they would need it or have it.

Quick Reply: Post your toolbox