The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

plane crash

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 08:01 PM
HCF Member

yeah, i saw it in the local paper on monday, they were here on friday night doing a little performance here in cola, a bunch of my friends went to go see dj am. apparently, after the crash, they're a little beat up with severe third degree burns on the torso and arms mainly. I'm just glad they made it out in stable condition.

Old 09-23-2008, 09:55 PM
HCF Member

why is that most famous people get hurt in plane crash.

another incident Ritchie Valens

Old 09-24-2008, 06:14 AM
HCF Member

I don't wear it to fit in. I like it because it is my style. I have only 2 famous shirts but still i like the brand.

Old 09-24-2008, 06:55 AM
HCF Member

Famous shirts are ****ing gay...me personally thats MY OPINION...no offense to anyone who wears the,..i just think they are wack

Old 09-24-2008, 09:50 AM
HCF Member

Why are they GAY?

Old 09-24-2008, 11:23 AM

I think the main reason i don't like them is because every single kid at my old high school who wore them was one of those kids who's a complete ******* and thinks they could kick everyone's *** or that they were the coolest little **** in the world. It was like the ******* uniform.
I really don't understand why some people see a logo and cling to it like a religion. Why do all of their shirts look the same minus a color change and a different design inside of the lettering?
So my schema of Famous is *******... just based on what I have seen

(not calling you one)

Last edited by trustdestruction; 09-24-2008 at 11:26 AM.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:15 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
I was kidding about the karma.
I never wished injury/death upon him, and I never said he should get in a plane crash for making the clothing brand. I was just noticing that he did get in a plane crash and that he did start the clothing line from hell.

I was trying to make the joke that God or someone up there must really not like Famous Stars and Straps, just like a lot of people.

But regardless of your post, he's still a big douche.
yeah.............. famous is a garbage brand lol

Old 09-24-2008, 05:10 PM
HCF Member

i thought this thread was about a plane crash, not a clothing style argument?

Old 09-24-2008, 05:41 PM
Administrator - Formerly 90Civtegra

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
I think the main reason i don't like them is because every single kid at my old high school who wore them was one of those kids who's a complete ******* and thinks they could kick everyone's *** or that they were the coolest little **** in the world. It was like the ******* uniform.
I really don't understand why some people see a logo and cling to it like a religion. Why do all of their shirts look the same minus a color change and a different design inside of the lettering?
So my schema of Famous is *******... just based on what I have seen

(not calling you one)
ok so you wear absolutely nothing name brand? I'm sure you wear something name brand and that a million other ppl in this nation also wear. You cant base your opinion on the brand because its popular. Well you can, but I dont thinks a good basis. You can have your own opinion about anything but just because it popular I think would be hipocritical because I'm sure you have to own a pair of Nikes, Reeboks, DC's, Vans, or some sort of name brand shoes that tons of other people wear because they are popular. 90% of my wardrope is DC Shoes clothing (hats shirts shoes etc) and you know how many people I see out at bars, malls, and everywhere else I go wearing DC but it doesnt make me want to stop wearing it. If someone likes a clothing they are going to wear it. Granted some people do wear it to "fit in" but others wear it because the genuinely like the product.

Originally Posted by ej6buddy
i thought this thread was about a plane crash, not a clothing style argument?
its in the off topic section so i'm going have to allow it - OVERRULED lol

Old 09-24-2008, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by 90Civtegra
ok so you wear absolutely nothing name brand? I'm sure you wear something name brand and that a million other ppl in this nation also wear. You cant base your opinion on the brand because its popular. Well you can, but I dont thinks a good basis. You can have your own opinion about anything but just because it popular I think would be hipocritical because I'm sure you have to own a pair of Nikes, Reeboks, DC's, Vans, or some sort of name brand shoes that tons of other people wear because they are popular. 90% of my wardrope is DC Shoes clothing (hats shirts shoes etc) and you know how many people I see out at bars, malls, and everywhere else I go wearing DC but it doesnt make me want to stop wearing it. If someone likes a clothing they are going to wear it. Granted some people do wear it to "fit in" but others wear it because the genuinely like the product.
yea but brands like DC actually represent something. DC represents skateboarding. Fox represents motocross is it? idk. Nikes represent basketball.
What the hell does Famous represent? I don't like it because it's just a scheme for people to buy it and people to get rich off selling it, and it doesn't even represent anything. I think it's sad that people are falling for the scheme of paying for a "name brand" that doesn't even serve a purpose as a brand.

Quick Reply: plane crash