The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

plane crash

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 02:29 PM
Stinky Administrator
Default plane crash

a plane crash in South Carolina that killed 4 and injured 2. travis barker former drumer of blink 182 and celebrity DJ AM were critically injured.

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/61713696

Old 09-20-2008, 05:43 PM

Miracle anyone made it out alive

Old 09-20-2008, 09:54 PM
HCF Member

That was bad

Old 09-20-2008, 10:48 PM

i think it was bad karma on travis barker's part... he's the douchebag who started that stupid *** "famous" clothing line
i hate that stupid logo

Old 09-21-2008, 07:50 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
i think it was bad karma on travis barker's part... he's the douchebag who started that stupid *** "famous" clothing line
i hate that stupid logo
Wow... That's a bit excessive, don't you think?

"I don't like your clothing line, you should (nearly) die in a plane crash".

hint: Creating a clothing line doesn't generally generate bad karma, but wishing death or serious injury upon others should do it.

Old 09-21-2008, 09:20 AM

I was kidding about the karma.
I never wished injury/death upon him, and I never said he should get in a plane crash for making the clothing brand. I was just noticing that he did get in a plane crash and that he did start the clothing line from hell.

I was trying to make the joke that God or someone up there must really not like Famous Stars and Straps, just like a lot of people.

But regardless of your post, he's still a big douche.

Last edited by trustdestruction; 09-21-2008 at 09:25 AM.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
I was kidding about the karma.
I never wished injury/death upon him, and I never said he should get in a plane crash for making the clothing brand. I was just noticing that he did get in a plane crash and that he did start the clothing line from hell.

I was trying to make the joke that God or someone up there must really not like Famous Stars and Straps, just like a lot of people.

But regardless of your post, he's still a big douche.
agreed

Old 09-23-2008, 08:55 AM
HCF Member

Wow what makes famous bad? Why don't you like the logo? Do you not like any of the other brands people have came up with that are in that same genre? Like rogue status, crooks and castles, alab, dgk? I mean i give him probs he made so much money off that. I like the brand and because i wear it does that make me a douche too?

Old 09-23-2008, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by ShaTownCivic
Wow what makes famous bad? Why don't you like the logo? Do you not like any of the other brands people have came up with that are in that same genre? Like rogue status, crooks and castles, alab, dgk? I mean i give him probs he made so much money off that. I like the brand and because i wear it does that make me a douche too?
I make my own clothes because I'm a human sewing machine... bad accident '96 so yeah. Unless you wear my clothes of course

Old 09-23-2008, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by ShaTownCivic
idk man, it just seems like people who wear the big 'F' on their shirt are trying to all look like each other, just to "fit in." Me and my friend last year in high school used to count all the famous shirts we saw in a day (high school population of about 1000)... guess how many is the record... like 60-70

Quick Reply: plane crash