The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Piercings

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 08:58 AM
Super Cereal Admin
Default Piercings

Well, right now I have three piercings (two in my left earlobe, one in my left cartilage), and I was thinking about more piercings. I'm thinking either lower lip (I miss my lip piercing lol)or tongue (or both). My concern is that since I'm probably going to Wyotech next year (fall of '08), so the healing time might bea problem. Does anybody with a tongue/lip piercing know offhand how long it'll take to be at the point that I can take the ring/stud out for 8 hours a day and it not heal shut? I know back when I pierced my lip with a safety pin, I left it out for 9 hours once (like 4 days after I did it) and it went back in just fine. But I don't want to pay $50+ for a piercing if I'm just going to have to let it grow shut a year later.

Old 07-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Default RE: Piercings

well the healing time varies from person to person usually for ur lip its 6 weeks and most of other piercings also. i took my tongue ring out after having it for 3 months and it closed up within 3 hours...so i dont know. i have also had my lip pierced and it closed up pretty fast also.