The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

oww... my shoulder hurts (now with pics!)

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 03:03 PM
Super Cereal Admin
Default RE: oww... my shoulder hurts

thanks everyone... well, I think I'll probably order flush-mount turn signals and some nice carbon-fiber (the real stuff, not carbon-look) mirrors tomorrow... I'm leaving the plastics like they are for the time being... and I've decided on a color finally... I'm thinking along the lines of a metallic burnt orange. I'd just get mirror block-off plates, but I'm paranoid about people rear-ending me at stoplights (and I need to look out for those cops lol), so mirrors are a necessity.

and blackmassacrer:
1) nice bike.. you planning on doing an 01-03 tail/seat swap, or are you keeping the banana seat?
2) I have the same belt... in fact, I'm wearing it right now lol

Old 09-19-2007, 03:09 PM

ORIGINAL: reaper2022

thanks everyone... well, I think I'll probably order flush-mount turn signals and some nice carbon-fiber (the real stuff, not carbon-look) mirrors tomorrow... I'm leaving the plastics like they are for the time being... and I've decided on a color finally... I'm thinking along the lines of a metallic burnt orange. I'd just get mirror block-off plates, but I'm paranoid about people rear-ending me at stoplights (and I need to look out for those cops lol), so mirrors are a necessity.

and blackmassacrer:
1) nice bike.. you planning on doing an 01-03 tail/seat swap, or are you keeping the banana seat?
2) I have the same belt... in fact, I'm wearing it right now lol
you getting rid of you subframe and cowl or what? i hate my seat, i was gonna stick an 06 r6 cowl on my subframe. a guy i work with is gonna fab all the brackets and everything. but it doesnt matter to me to get an 01-03 f4i seat. anything looks better then what i got now. haha

Old 09-19-2007, 03:25 PM
Super Cereal Admin

ORIGINAL: blackmassacrer
you getting rid of you subframe and cowl or what? i hate my seat, i was gonna stick an 06 r6 cowl on my subframe. a guy i work with is gonna fab all the brackets and everything. but it doesnt matter to me to get an 01-03 f4i seat. anything looks better then what i got now. haha
Nah... I'm with you; I hate banana seats... I was just wondering... I'd say check ebay for the parts. Personally, I think an r6 conversion would be awesome.