The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Official HCF Halloween Pictures and Stories

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 03:12 PM
Chubby Chaser
Default Official HCF Halloween Pictures and Stories

hey guys and gals just wanted to get this started, tonights gonna be a great night, post pics and stories for us, ill have mine ready in just a few mins. and ill post pics

Old 11-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Cat Fuсker

I'm in yellow and we're drinking Georgia Shine corn whiskey... That picture is a testament to that you should drink and bet...

Old 11-01-2009, 06:22 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

this isnt from last night but same theme, i had my chest and face all done up, took me like an hour to do all the latex work. well after work we went to drop a friend off in oakland which is about a half hour away, then we went to eat and park. I walked in and the lady was like whoah whoah whoah get out of here. she said to put on a shirt, so i put on a shirt and came in, then she said your not going to be eating here looking like this. naturally i flipped out on her, i said why the **** cant i eat here, look at everyone else you stupid ****ing **** its halloween. she said mine looks to real and gory, and if i want to come back dressed like a cat or a witch then im more then welcome to... long story short, i went into the bathroom and peeled the latex off and stuck them to the mirrors and wiped off the blood with my hands and got bloody hand prints all over their wallpaper... sorry XD i went out and said is this better, she said yes, im sorry this is a family oriented resturaunt and we cant have that here.. i told her yeah, all of these drunk teenagers are really family oriented huh? she gave me a dirty look and went on... anyhow later on, this group of drunk people were sittin behind us being loud as hell. one was dressed like polamolu (spelling??) from the pittsburgh steelers. they were like do you want another friend? and we said sure some sit with us haha, he came over and was like im giving you guys names, i was paul jr and my buddy harry was long dong john.. anyhow he started introducing us to his crew and was like that theres cindy, she is the biggest ***** around, if you want to run a train on that bitch, she will bend right over for you and let everyone in the bitch hit it, this here is buck, hes from alabama so dont pay no mind to him, he was like **** you man, im from green county... we al started crackin up cause he sounded like forest gump, so naturally, i start my **** and quote forest gump thru out the meal.. idk, it was fun. scaring people at work, roadtrip across town, oh and the best part, me and a clown had a honking contest, i think the clown won.. damn honda horns... haha. yeah, nothing too good, everybody passed out at the party i was gonna goto (lightweights) so i ended up staying sober haha, oh well. thats my story

Old 11-01-2009, 07:40 PM
Chubby Chaser

well....... hmmmm.. cant remember much so thats a good thing i hope......
i do know me and wife bought 2 bottles i got 151 and she got everglo its vodka and tequila, well we just drunk them straight from the bottle, she chugged hers and well next thing i know she was on the floor crawling to the bathroom, i wont tell all that happened there was some embarissing moments, but damn we had a great time,
Name:  1031092121.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  8.4 KB

can you guess what i was?
Name:  DSCF3266.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  92.0 KB

Last edited by 94civichatchback; 11-01-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:55 PM

Ugh, Halloween. 6 arrests, lots of traffic stops, thefts, etc. We had a guy in custody who was on PCP. He kept laughing hysterically as he was read his Miranda rights, singing badly, slamming himself into the walls and door of the "interview room" (holding cell), and was generally an *******. That ****er was driving until we stopped him. Ugh, that ****er wouldn't shut up for 5 hours. He was all like "Hey man, when I'm on that bench, I do 2 fitty. Smoke dat stick... maaaaan, I bench 405. Real talk!" ******* moron.

Old 11-02-2009, 05:28 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by 94civichatchback
i do know me and wife bought 2 bottles i got 151 and she got everglo its vodka and tequila, well we just drunk them straight from the bottle, she chugged hers and well next thing i know she was on the floor crawling to the bathroom, i wont tell all that happened there was some embarissing moments, but damn we had a great time,

alone when you went to bed?

Old 11-02-2009, 05:36 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Originally Posted by my04civic
bbbbbbaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahah a!

Old 11-02-2009, 08:06 AM
Angry Admin

Originally Posted by My04Civic
Originally Posted by 94civichatchback

pure fuсking win

Old 11-02-2009, 09:52 AM
Chubby Chaser

No actually she is a damn freak when she is drunk, i have damn bite marks and brusies all over and scratch marks all over,

wheres ur pics and stories?

Old 11-02-2009, 10:31 AM
Administrator

Quick Reply: Official HCF Halloween Pictures and Stories