The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Neighbour reverses into my whip!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 05:31 PM
Default RE: Neighbour reverses into my whip!

ORIGINAL: snoochiebooches
i want to ask - how many of the men/boys around here have been in accidents they caused? and how many women?

maybe we should find out the number of women on this board who've caused accidents. i haven't....and i'm pretty sure snoochie hasn't, judging from what she's said. it basically boils down to paying attention (what a concept) to what's going on in every direction, knowing the limits of the car you're driving, and just basically realizing that a lot of people out there can't drive.....women and MEN.

Old 10-17-2005, 07:03 PM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: xe1002

maybe we should find out the number of women on this board who've caused accidents.
me = 0
I've been in one minor fender bender. That's it.

My brother has hit a curb, a pole, and a car in front of him.
My dad has driven into a tree, two lampposts, and backed into another car in his own driveway.

Anecdotal evidence is fun.

Old 10-17-2005, 09:38 PM
HCF Member

big 0. *knocks on wood.*

Old 10-17-2005, 09:58 PM
Cat Fuсker

never caused an accident...

Old 10-17-2005, 10:27 PM

well just speaking for myself, I don't really believe that all women are bad drivers, but it's fun to generalize sometimes and I couldn't resist the chance to roll out that classic joke, even if it's not PC. Don't take it personally snoochie and others

Oh and btw I don't want to say I've been in zero accidents because then I'll surely be in one tomorrow. So I'll just leave it at that

Old 10-17-2005, 11:09 PM
HCF Member

Describe it to us and tell us who was at fault.

Old 10-18-2005, 06:58 AM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Mad7s

Describe it to us and tell us who was at fault.
Based on your first post in this thread I don't even want to argue with you.

Old 10-18-2005, 09:29 AM
HCF Member

We should never generalize however, in my personal experience, my mom and most women that I know, (not all women in the world) but that I know, cannot make the split second decision needed to avoid an accident or know the exact measurements of the car to drive through a small space or make a turn without hitting another car. Again, not generalizing but from the women that I know, none except my sister can drive. I'm teaching my wife now how to drive and the first thing I'm teaching her is the width of the car and the capabilities of the car.

There are some men who are bad drivers too. I have not caused or been in an accident in the last 12 years.

Old 10-18-2005, 10:38 AM

ORIGINAL: Auto98EX

well just speaking for myself, I don't really believe that all women are bad drivers, but it's fun to generalize sometimes and I couldn't resist the chance to roll out that classic joke, even if it's not PC. Don't take it personally snoochie and others

Oh and btw I don't want to say I've been in zero accidents because then I'll surely be in one tomorrow. So I'll just leave it at that
^^^ just in case anyone missed it on the bottom of the last page

Old 10-18-2005, 10:38 AM

i never caused an accident.... but i was in two. when i had my hundai. the first one was in winter and my car was parked and hit by a farm tractor. the second one was some douch bag soccer mom in an expedition that pulled out in front of me and crumpled my poor baby. but hey the bitch bought my new honda!

Quick Reply: Neighbour reverses into my whip!