The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Neighbour reverses into my whip!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 10:59 AM
Default RE: Neighbour reverses into my whip!

none, I've been run off the road a few times too. it was a woman both times, and an old lady ran a stop sign in front of me once, totalled out my mazda b2000, insurance sucked on that.
Funny thing is when I was driving my civic and run off the road I was more worried about getting my car tore up than getting in an accident.
Semi almost took me out last winter too in my Mirage I used to have down in st. Louis rush hour traffic.Semi was coming over into my lane from the right taking about half, I had to go in a left lane and share it with another car to get out of his way till that car got ahead of me, then I could get over, there were cars all around me. It would have been a huge pile up, and me in this little car, sort of scary, but then I was also glad I had a little car if I was in my dually truck I wouldn't have fit between the car and semi, but then he might have seen it or heard it.

Old 10-17-2005, 11:03 AM
HCF Member

Christ, what an IDIOT! THe ignorant should be banished form the land IMO.

Old 10-17-2005, 11:06 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I've never caused an accident.

Old 10-17-2005, 11:09 AM

kudos to you guys.

sorry...i just hate when y'all generalise women. we're not ALL that bad!

Old 10-17-2005, 11:26 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: snoochiebooches

kudos to you guys.

sorry...i just hate when y'all generalise women. we're not ALL that bad!
Nope, surely not all of you.

but a BUNCH of your species seem to SUCK at driving. There are a very select few females that I will allow to drive me anywhere

Old 10-17-2005, 11:50 AM

and i have to say, out of all the guys i know, only two are permitted to drive MY car or my person around. the rest just don't pay attention to anything. one doesn't even use his mirrors...and he doesn't look when he changes lanes. he just GOES.

people like that scare me. those same kinds of people break crap on my car when they drive it(hence the lack of permission for all but 2 people other than myself). frickin idiots.

Old 10-17-2005, 12:36 PM

BAH! Females and old people need to get banned from driving

Old 10-17-2005, 01:07 PM
Cat Fuсker

Old females need to get banned from driving...both times I was in an accident it was some old lady plowing her lincoln into me...first time was in a friends accord...standing at a red light, this byatch reverses her town car from her driveway into the not-so-unnoticable accord....she comes out and blames me because I wasn't watching where I was going...the other time it was a continental and I sware the lady was at least 85 y.o. I was in my caravan and this sweet thing didn't even notice that she hit me while turning...

Old 10-17-2005, 01:08 PM

well if we're going to generalise, so should asians, african american men in SUVs, and soccer dads...as well as upper-middle-class white-collar officeworkers on their cell phones.

...but people will argue each one. there are individuals in each group who CAN drive.

Old 10-17-2005, 03:33 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Auto98EX

Why don't women need drivers licenses?

because there's no road between the kitchen and the bedroom *baddam ching!*

haha!!

Quick Reply: Neighbour reverses into my whip!