The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Need some prank ideas.

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 07:03 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Need some prank ideas.

You need to put saran wrap over the toilet bowl. That way when he goes in to take a dump one morning he'll have levitating poo. Or he'll wake up and go and take a **** and he'll coat his bathroom when it bounces off.

Old 04-05-2006, 07:16 PM
HCF Member

Light his yard on fire.

Old 04-05-2006, 07:21 PM

if he has a girlfriend, change her number in his cell phone to this 1-248-262-6861 it is the rejection hotline, and kind of funny if you call it. but i give it to people that i don't want to have my number.

Old 04-05-2006, 07:25 PM
HCF Member

You could sneak into his Bathroom and just go nuts....Lift up the toilet seat and put ceran wrap on the bowl.......but make it really tight so u cant see it.......then if he goes, it goes all over........regardless if its #1 or #2.

Put something nasty in his shampoo.....id say crack 4 or 5 rotton eggs in there..........also, Maple syrup is a good swap for the hair gel........maybe just use 1/2 and 1/2 to keep the color looking okay. How bad would that suck in the morning.......A head ful of syrup.......maybe he wont notice until hes already at class or work lol.

I like those becuse theyre harmless........and wont cause more than 4$ of damage, (replacement of the goods)

Old 04-05-2006, 07:33 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: silverbullet

You need to put saran wrap over the toilet bowl. That way when he goes in to take a dump one morning he'll have levitating poo. Or he'll wake up and go and take a **** and he'll coat his bathroom when it bounces off.
ORIGINAL: Pete

You could sneak into his Bathroom and just go nuts....Lift up the toilet seat and put ceran wrap on the bowl.......but make it really tight so u cant see it.......then if he goes, it goes all over........regardless if its #1 or #2.
Is there an echo in here?

Old 04-05-2006, 07:35 PM
HCF Member

didnt even see that......lol

Old 04-05-2006, 07:48 PM

crush up a bunch of leaves and toss em in his vents for his car, then turn them all on full and watch with devilish glee as he turns his car on. works best with the windshield vents.

Old 04-05-2006, 08:05 PM
HCF Member

This one is gonna be kinda hard to do while he is sleeping, but extremely funny if you pull it off. Tie his hand and legs together with tape while he is sleeping. We did this to a friend of mine while he was awake. I went behind him and grabbed him while my friend taped him. It was so funny cause he was hopping around the place. A spin off on this is to do the same thing while he is in a dark alley or something and tie him up and just leave. Don't let him know how you are.

Old 04-05-2006, 08:05 PM
HCF Member

Lets go Tp his house.For the record I have never done that.

Old 04-05-2006, 09:56 PM
HCF Member

I think i jus found the senior prank. Thanks Silverbullet/Pete, i'm gonna discuss it with the other Srs tommorow.

Quick Reply: Need some prank ideas.