The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Need date advice

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 03:15 PM
Default Need date advice

I've been single forever but I finally got up the courage to talk to someone. We had this awesome first date a couple of days ago. Went to a restaurant she'd never been to, had dinner for about an hour, then went to a local attraction called the "Big Dam Bridge" (really). ...(It's the longest purpose built pedestrian bridge in the world and it goes over a dam.) Anyways, we walked over the thing a couple of times then sat down in the middle of it on a bench for awhile. We watched the sun set and watched the moon rise. It was pretty damn good. Got the "I had fun, we should do this again sometime" go-ahead for a second date. So, question:

What the heck am I gonna do for the second date?

Old 04-02-2010, 05:09 PM

Hopefully, get laid.

Old 04-02-2010, 05:11 PM

Just kidding, well not really. Movies?

Old 04-02-2010, 05:16 PM

Great help dude. You skipped a few steps.

Old 04-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Recognized HCF Member

You don't have to try to top your first great date. That's the hooker. Keep it basic, real, and fun. If she's a match for you, it's good conversation and listening, as well as common interests, that will spawn a long term attraction.

Old 04-02-2010, 06:08 PM
Cat Fuсker

Take her to a strip club and get on the stage and take yer clothes off... I'm sure that'd be a win.

Old 04-02-2010, 06:09 PM
HCF Member

do something that you both will enjoy if you do something just for her then she will get the idea that you like stuff like that, and then you are stuck doing things like that for the rest of the time that you date her. ask her out then find out a time then based on that go for lunch dinner or fun activities then dinner. there is always movies, bowling, or just plain going for a walk thru town or if you have a beach thats always a good one. and when you go pick her up bring her a single rose. any questions?

Old 04-02-2010, 06:33 PM

Ask her what she wants to do and then do the opposite. This way she knows that you're a man who she can't step all over. RonJ brings up a good point too.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:48 PM
HCF Member

I don't know about Arkansas, but here there's great places to go hiking and such. Makes for a fun time

Old 04-03-2010, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by kanarrjl
or if you have a beach thats always a good one.
LOL. There's no beach in Arkansas

But yea man, do something like bowling... bowling is fun and anyone can do it (provided she has arms)

Quick Reply: Need date advice