The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

need advice...relationship problems

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 04:26 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: need advice...relationship problems

Old 05-16-2007, 07:55 AM

yea and ur mom should respect me for who i am as a person and not like me cuz of where im from

Old 05-16-2007, 08:09 AM
HCF Member

I hate to break it to ya bud but ifI had a daughter that was 17 and a 20 year old man was going after her/trying to be with her I'd kick the **** out of him. Nothing against you but you two are at totally different points in your life maturity wise and socialy or atleast should be.

Old 05-16-2007, 08:40 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

True Story^

Old 05-16-2007, 08:57 AM
HCF Member

I think your mom did kind of blow it out of proportion. I think she should at least realize the fact that you were mature enough to talk to your doctor about your sex life, and she shouldnt hold that against you. I do think, though, that she was probably more upset that you talked to a doctor about it before her [my 18 (17 at the time)yr old sister just went through this whole mess]. I am getting the feeling that you are not very close to your mom or you don't trust her, and I think she is using this leeping you away from himas a punishment. Like I said, I dont know how close you are to your mom, but I think if you made the effort to talk to her about it and show her that you feel as though you were mature enough to make your own decisions that it may help with the tension between you two. After all, I dont think she would want you to do things behind her back. Like I said, I don't know how close you are with her, but my sister talking to my father made him feel I guess the way to explain it would be more comfortable (even though he really isnt comfortable with the whole matter) and more accepting of her boyfriend. But, I think you can relieve the tension between your boy and your mother, than that would relieve the tension between you two.

Old 05-16-2007, 12:36 PM
HCF Member

^ I don't think you understand how the doctor knew about it. The doctor was probably a gynocoligist and all they have to do is look and they can tell weather she is a virgin or not. She probably wasn't talking to the doctor about it. Her parents havea right to be mad also, at 17 kids shouldn't be having sex. I know I sound hypicitical because I have but I knew I shouldn't I just don't care that I'm not supost to.

Old 05-16-2007, 12:46 PM
HCF Member

i have been through so much **** with my girlfriend it isnt funny. Off and on, we have been together about a year and 7 months. We are also 3 years apart, and I used to have super long hair, ozzy, satan, marilyn manson, blah blah blah i got it all. Her parents hated me for all these reasons, and said I looked all gothic satanic or whatever. Well pretty much Im a guy, and dont think about marriage too often. But i love my girlfriend and that is why I have been with her for so long. If you dont love the guy anymore leave him. Even if you still love him but it isnt working, leave him. Like someone already said, dont force it

Old 05-16-2007, 12:53 PM
HCF Member

Next time go to Planned Parenthood. They won't tell anyone. Your mistake was going to your family doctor.

Old 05-16-2007, 02:59 PM
HCF Member

all I have to say is I'm 29...still not married, and quite content about it. DON'T RUSH TO MARRY. or have sex for that matter...call me a prude but based on my life and my experiences: sex feels good, but man does it mess with your head, esp after a nasty breakup.

Old 05-17-2007, 08:35 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: SilverSedan

all I have to say is I'm 29...still not married, and quite content about it. DON'T RUSH TO MARRY. or have sex for that matter...call me a prude but based on my life and my experiences: sex feels good, but man does it mess with your head, esp after a nasty breakup.

I agree on all but the sex thing. Sex is great even when you dont love the person.

Quick Reply: need advice...relationship problems