The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

need advice...relationship problems

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 09:29 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: need advice...relationship problems

ORIGINAL: drbyers

here's the drbyers' world-famous famous relationship advice:

you either marry the person you're dating, or you split up.

i don't think you two are headed to the alter, so go out and find someone else to take to the prom.

byers....you need your own damn tv show...F dr. phil...Dr.Byers FTMFW...

but seriously...bumblebee...dont be a *****...i mean, yea, you can move on...have some fun in life etc. but dont become some massive hoe....just words of advice

Old 05-14-2007, 10:36 AM
HCF Member

I look at relationships like this...........I lived my life how ever long just finebefore said person and I will live my life just fine after they are gone. Relationships take work I understand that but you should never have to try and make someone be there for you because if they really care they will be there for you under their own power out of respect and love for you. So let him do as he wants and just do not let yourself go too much emotionly.

Where ya at in NC?

Old 05-14-2007, 10:48 AM
HCF Member

Yeah. Your way too young to be worrying about relationships right now. You have more important things ahead of you at presently such as an education and future career. From what I read it appears that you two are just slowly parting ways. Infatuation is what I'm starting to see but don't get me wrong. I'm onl 18 years old and in a relationship thats be holding strong for 1 1/2 right now. This is what my father has always told me and I will say this to everyone as well as myself.

"If you were meant for each other then you are meant for each other.. If not, don't force it. Love happens."

Heres another good one I like to say: "What ever happens happens..."

PS: go enjoy the single life while your at it

Old 05-14-2007, 11:31 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04
You're too young to worry about relationships. Enjoy being a teenager, you'll have plenty of time to waste later in life fretting over this sort of thing
I could not agree more. Nicely put Forty!!! I know that I have told my little cousin that a million times.

Old 05-14-2007, 11:55 AM
HCF Member

Old 05-14-2007, 11:59 AM
HCF Member

Old 05-14-2007, 12:02 PM
HCF Member

Also I'd get a lawyer and sue the **** out of that doctor as he/she does not have the right to give your mother that information no matter what anyone says

Old 05-14-2007, 12:07 PM
HCF Member

bumblebee I am going through something similar to what you are. My mom found an open condom rapper and then her mom found out about it and now we barely get to see each other. I have been dating this girl for 8 months and 9 days. We get to see each other at school then 2 times a week supervised. I think that we will eventually be ok again because we both want it to work out.

The advice that I want to give you would be that if you don't feel the same way about him (like when you kiss him or hug him) then give it some more time and see what happens. My girlfriend wanted to give up on us after we got caught because she said it would just be too hard but I asked her to wait a week or two and see what happens and she agreed, after that things seemed to go back to normal. Give it some time and if you still think that you don't have the same feelings for him in maybe a month then I think you should go your separate ways.

Keep in mind that if you both really want this to work you have to trust him even though the instant messaging thing sounds kind of shady. It will NEVER work out unless you trust each other.

You need to talk to him too, let him know what is going on. If you don't talk things out the problems will never go away and they will end up being why you guys break up. You have to communicate and be completely honest with each other in a relationship.

I hope this helps and good luck with everything!

Old 05-14-2007, 12:11 PM
HCF Member

Old 05-14-2007, 12:21 PM
HCF Member

I'm telling you sue the doctor, their office/practice for that ****. Your missing a chance to get rich as hell(or atleast have a major jumpstart on stuff like buying a house/nice new car/being debt free). Besides it is against the law I am pretty sure. Atleast go talk to a lawyer

Quick Reply: need advice...relationship problems