The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

need advice...relationship problems

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 04:37 AM
HCF Member
Default need advice...relationship problems

Old 05-14-2007, 05:03 AM
June 2010 ROTM
Default RE: need advice...relationship problems

Well, the chances of finding your husband at the age of 17 are slim but yet existant. The best thing, and the only thing that will solve these issues, is communication. You have to let him know how you feel and find out how he feels, truely feels. Being open and honest may seem like a bad idea, but if you can't tell them the truth there is something wrong in the relationship.

Old 05-14-2007, 05:12 AM
HCF Member

Old 05-14-2007, 06:54 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I only read the first couple sentences.. You're too young to worry about relationships. Enjoy being a teenager, you'll have plenty of time to waste later in life fretting over this sort of thing

Old 05-14-2007, 07:00 AM
June 2010 ROTM

Well, answer this question. Are you planing on "escaping reality" by attending college for 4-7 years yet? Or are you going to bypass college and start "real life" in the world? If you are not going to college, you are at the age to begin to find that someone. If going to college, you have years to fool around. You have plenty of time to find someone if this guy doesn't work out. Remember this:

Good luck
relationship are about love, communication, and....
...you gotta know how to ****.

Old 05-14-2007, 07:38 AM
HCF Member

well....i think your mother is partially to blame...she really blew things up by not letting you see him...she should have let you see him about the same just to kind of....i guess minimize the risk of him leaving if you were pregnant...etc. but also, you are getting jellous because you dont get to talk to him as much as his ex's do...and thats normal...but i wouldnt be surprised if you two end up breaking up because of you two not getting to see each other as much. however, if you just keep talking to him, and let him know how you feel...and talk your mom into letting you two hang out more im sure your relationship will be fine! good luck

also, most parents i know (including mine) are like "well, we know sex is going to happen, just use protection, and dont let me know that its going on!" so my mom wont even come in my room when my girlfriend is over...lol she will seriously two way me or yell from outside my room. its funny!

Old 05-14-2007, 08:31 AM
HCF Member

here's the drbyers' world-famous famous relationship advice:

you either marry the person you're dating, or you split up.

i don't think you two are headed to the alter, so go out and find someone else to take to the prom.

Old 05-14-2007, 08:36 AM
Cat Fuсker

And do things to in the after-prom:-D

Old 05-14-2007, 08:42 AM
HCF Member

btw, depending on what state you live in, your boyfriend (exboyfriend?) could be committing statutory rape since you're under the legal age of consent.

parents hate that too.

Old 05-14-2007, 08:43 AM
HCF Member

your still young , dont be in a hurry to find a guy & settle down , you got plenty of time & there a lot of guys out there to choose from
when you loose that "tingly feeling " &a kiss is just a kiss - its time to bail out

Quick Reply: need advice...relationship problems