The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

National Hangover Day!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Cat Fuсker
Default RE: National Hangover Day!

Crap...I take my words back mill$:-D That looks like a fun party.

amg, you're ghey:-D

Old 01-01-2007, 09:26 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Roto
amg, you're ghey:-D
Haha, well ok story time... I was at work Friday and some guys were like "Dude, we're going to San Fran in an hour, get your sh*t together" so, how are you suppose to refuse that? So we took off and got there 9 hourslaterand started drinking then saw that Forty had called me so I texted him, not important to the story, just funny. Continued to drink.

So we woke up the next day, still kinda drunk, got breakfast, went up to Sonoma to do some wine tasting, ending up in a tree house with moonshine a case of very good home made wine.

Something happened I'm sure.

Woke up back in San Fran Sunday morning, still drunk. Got breakfast. Walked around and saw some sights (beautiful city.) Went to lunch at a seafood joint on the warf, drank bloody mary's, went back the apartment we were staying in and passed out.

Woke up at 7pm, still mildly drunk. Went to house party, drank muchmore. Happy New Year

Woke up back at the apartment, still slightly drunk. Set off to come back to San Diego at 7am. Sobered back up two hours into the trip. Wanted to die. Got back to SD at 3pm nap til just now.

The End.

Old 01-01-2007, 10:19 PM
HCF Member

was i the only that didnt do nething for new years??[:@]

Old 01-02-2007, 07:40 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: amg6975

This should be the "How did I end up in a dive barin San Francisco texting Forty" thread.

I had a spectacular four day weekend.
haha, Dude I was so tanked I could barely even see my keypad. Sounded like you were having a hell of a time though And I have no idea how/when I called you, but I did see it in my recent calls list the next morning, weird.

New years was friggin awesome, got totally smashed and puked my brains out. Awesome

Old 01-02-2007, 10:14 AM
HCF Member

I still don't understand why people seem to enjoy the puking part of being hammered[&:]

Old 01-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Ben

ORIGINAL: bigmikew1

was i the only that didnt do nething for new years??[:@]
I played gears of war and ate chinese food, didn't want to go drink

Old 01-02-2007, 05:18 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

I still don't understand why people seem to enjoy the puking part of being hammered[&:]
I was being sarcastic about the puking part being "awesome," It definitely sucked [:@]

Old 01-02-2007, 05:33 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

I was being sarcastic about the puking part being "awesome," It definitely sucked [:@]
Ok well that makes sence for you saying it then, but there are people who actually like getting that drunk, even though they fully know of the repurcussions of being that drunk