The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

My New Boss

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 10:34 AM
Default My New Boss

We got a new boss at my work, and hes like the big manager there. The other day on his first day, I happened to notice a nicee RSX type-S. I thought "Damn thats a nice car". Then just go to work like usual. Then, on his second day, I see it there again. I walk into work, and walk right up to him and Im like, I gotta ask you, Do you drive that Acura?? And he smiles and is like yea.. (He probably was thinking Im a little crazy). But then we start talking about it, Right now hes got i/h/e, struts, sways, new ecu that hooks right up to his lap top for programming. Lowered, gun metal rims. Its clean. And considering my old boss was 59 years old, and drove an Oldsmobile, I was excited. I told him all about the Si, and about my new car. It was great!! Its cool cause I was sad about my other boss leaving cause shes a really nice lady, but now Im ok with it, cause this guy is hecka cool. Hes 26, and hes pretty laid back. He makes a lot of jokes about work, and of course, is into Hondas. Just thought Id share. Do any of you guys have cool bosses?

Old 03-10-2006, 11:00 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: My New Boss

Youve got a new car? Whhat kind?

Old 03-10-2006, 11:12 AM

I bought an 04 Impreza. Its not fast or anything, but its alright.

Old 03-10-2006, 11:28 AM
HCF Member

your car's fast enough.

depending on your previous Si's model year, it probably did the 0-60 mph dance somewhere in the 7.5 - 8 second range.

your impreza should be able to keep up with that, especially if it really is modded like the previous owner said.

Old 03-10-2006, 12:01 PM
HCF Member

My boss is my father so its like 24\7 at work.He is my bestfriend so it works out and all we do is talk about cars.

Old 03-10-2006, 12:10 PM

ha i am my own boss. but theres a couple people under me that i talk to about cars and stuff. its actually kinda boring cuz noone knows as much as me about cars( i don't even know that much).

Old 03-10-2006, 01:21 PM
HCF Member

That's cool Low red. Having a cool boss is a blessing no one should ever take for granted. My supervisor is laid back and he trusts empolyees with the duties he gives them. There's no hovering over your shoulder, no discussing other employees personal business, abusing authority etc. A good job and good pay is not worth putting up with a horrible boss, but a so-so job is tolerable when you have a fair boss and cool co-workers. So cheers to that.

Old 03-10-2006, 01:28 PM
HCF Member

WRX>?

Old 03-10-2006, 05:56 PM

I used to have a really cool boss. Now I have an idiot as a store manager but I am the boss of the bay so I just dismiss him for the idiot that he is. I run my crap and thats all I worry about.

If he needs any parts make sure you let me know right

Old 03-10-2006, 09:22 PM
HCF Member

My boss is great--she knows that we know what we're doing so she just checks up on us every now and then.

Quick Reply: My New Boss