The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

MY BIF FAT TRIP TO JAIL(almost)

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 04:17 PM
Default MY BIF FAT TRIP TO JAIL(almost)

AIght check it out.
Last night i was going through oak ridge on thr turnpike and i was sitting at a red light and a CRX pulled up. he started revving his engine louder and louder and higher and higher. so i let him hear mine. we're sitting there looking at the light and as soon as it turns green i split. i launched off the line with incredible force. I tach first and throw second, i look to the right. BLUE LIGHTS!!!! ACCCKKK!!!!!!! I look at the guy, he looks at me and i punch it, he punches it i left him in third gear i start slowing down and he passes me i see the cops moving in on me and i threw third again we took off down the pike. I look to the left and here comes more cops off of a side street. i look ahead and see one set of blues on the horizon. I look at the guy again who is now beside me. I lock em up throw the E and took a turn, he followed me. (IDIOT) as soon as im into the turn i realize the road i turned onto is a dead end. ****!!!!! I get to the end and we both kinda did a 180 with the E's. as soon as i turn around all 5 cops on the top of the hill and coming down on us. I look at him and he looks at me again. We knew we were had. I threw it in neutral and flipped up the E. DAMMNIT TO HELL!!! The cops surround both of us. spotlights are coming from every angle. I knew i was ****ed. one of them gets on the horn and tells us to turn the cars off and throw the keys out the window. We did it. when i threw my keys i hit the side of his car. it hits the window and slides down the body. I heard a miffled swear. the cops tell us to place our hands out the window slowly and open the door from the outside. we did it. they tell us to slowly get out of the car, out our hands above our head, turn around and slowly walk backwards toward them. we did they told us to stop and go to our knees. next thing i know im tasting dirt and getting cuffed. I get hauled off to the side of the road where they search us looking for w/e they can find. And they sit us on the side of the road and ask us why we were running and what did we have in the car. I was like I ain’t got nuttin and they asked us if they could search our cars they said they could search it now or they can impound our car and then they will get a warrant for it tomorrow and then they will search it on their time however long it takes for them. And then I was like dude **** it search the sumbitch. So they did first they searched mine and then they did his. They tore everything up they dumped my **** outta my book bag on the backseat, I had a stack of PowerPoint presentations for my anatomy class and they took it and slung it allover the car. And theypopped my trunk and looked in there and ****. They took my tool chest that was in there and they dumped it all over the trunk looked under my subs where the spare tire was and ****. And then they got back in the car and popped my hood and looked in there for ****. I was like ETF man. What in the hell can I possibly hide in there it would get hot and melt. They was like oh so you’ve tried. I was like no its just common sense. Sumthin I don’t think the POPO has. And then they searched this ****. And the whole time they are doing his car me and the guy were standing there swapping cop jokes. 2000 low red SI I told your’s about the redneck riding through Arkansas and he hits a pig. And ****. I think the cops really liked that one I was pissed off b/c it was so damn cold ion the side of that road. Anywho they searched his **** and asked us for our registration and our insurance card. I was like its in the only damn place you didn’t look. My glove box but you better not stick your self on all of those needles in there last thing I need is a damn lawsuit. He was like STFU. So I did. He ran our **** and then came over and uncuffed us. I said is that all. He said yes. I was like well then what was the show for you trashing my whip. He said “ you should’ve stopped back there” and turned around and got in his car and drove off. I was like goddamnit b/c they trashed our **** and then I was so happy b/c they just let us off with a warning.

Old 12-13-2005, 04:35 PM
Default RE: MY BIF FAT TRIP TO JAIL(almost)

Did all of this start with hot girls spray painting the starting line?

Old 12-13-2005, 04:54 PM
HCF Member

haha thats is a crazy figgin story man..that deffinitly sounds like a movie especially when your running from them pulling your e-brake and everything, and at the end its like there dirty cops and i thought you were going to say they panted somthing in your car and blamed it on you...wow, i dont get why you tried to run from them tho? and you only got off with a warning crazy

Old 12-13-2005, 05:12 PM
HCF Member

i believe this was already posted in another section

total bs

Old 12-13-2005, 05:13 PM
HCF Member

[sm=headbang.gif][sm=repost.gif]

Old 12-13-2005, 05:16 PM

I still want the movie rights! I might be able to make a "4 Fast and 4Furious".

Old 12-13-2005, 05:57 PM
HCF Member

oh god not this crap again

Old 12-14-2005, 01:51 AM
HCF Member

"You're cra, You're crazy man. I like you, but you're crazy."

Old 12-14-2005, 08:50 PM

dam this almost reminds me of the time cops chased me and blocked off all departures and i went through a closed taco bell drive thru and escaped

Old 12-14-2005, 09:38 PM

AM TELLING YOU IT IS NOT [sm=bs.gif] IT REALLY HAPPENED hey ngoti8or. i wiol give you the movie rights only if i get 45%. i think it would have a catchy title. 4fast 4furious. yes exxcelent oh and sorry i didnt know i had posted it the other night,i didnt think it had gone through. plus i forgot where i had posted it.

Quick Reply: MY BIF FAT TRIP TO JAIL(almost)