The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Mother Nature

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 09:53 AM
HCF Member
Default Mother Nature

Car eat one, this is the second weekend my plans have been spoiled because of that ****. It seems like I will never get the hatch home

Old 02-11-2006, 06:33 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Mother Nature

i think i missed something here. the hatch you bought, you can't get it cause it is nowing or some other reason??? i am lost

Old 02-11-2006, 06:37 PM

Dang that hecka sucks. Youll get it soon. Here its great weather to be test driving some cars! Let us know when you get the Civ.

Old 02-11-2006, 06:40 PM
HCF Member

I bought a EK hatch shell. It is in Ky I am in TN 105 miles away from it. Last weekend I was going to go get it and it snowed 6 inchs up there and 3 down here. Dried up, not a bit of snow through out the week. I plan a trip for today and it dumps like 5-7 inchs of snow up there and is coming down here like crazy. Up untill I bought the car and planned to go get it we have had nothing but temps in the mid to upper 50's all winter with hardly no rain.

Old 02-11-2006, 07:40 PM
HCF Member

Ahhh i didn't know that it snowed last week, man that really does suck.... maybe it is a sign.. nah just a big pain in the a$$

Old 02-11-2006, 09:22 PM

Dont worry too much, the weather will clear up. Either itll get really warm, or the roads will be clear. At least youve "got" it.

Old 02-11-2006, 09:48 PM
HCF Member

it is paid for and the guy is really cool. I talked to him today and he was like it aint going anywhere . I just want it here to start on it. I guess it'll workout good though because now when I get it I'll have a fresh paycheck

Old 02-11-2006, 09:55 PM

I feels that my man. I love when I get a big check on Wednesday knowing that its going to eventually end up on a car.

Old 02-11-2006, 10:02 PM
HCF Member

and i hate it when you get an even bigger cheque and know that it has to go ALL to bills and crap that you dont want to pay. but you will get your car md you will get your car and it will be a good feeling for you. just like the first time you..... maybe this isnt the place to say that since it is a "family" forum lol

Old 02-11-2006, 10:16 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

and i hate it when you get an even bigger cheque and know that it has to go ALL to bills and crap that you dont want to pay. but you will get your car md you will get your car and it will be a good feeling for you. just like the first time you..... maybe this isnt the place to say that since it is a "family" forum lol
lol I like cars and all but I dont think it'll be that good. It's just that as stupid as it may sound this car is going to get me out of debt. I bought the car for $750 and have every thing to fix is beside a steering wheel, headlights, and a drivers side door. The car has a clean title and books for around $4000 so I am going to put it all together and get her painted(I got a hookup on good paint jobs) then I will probly buy a 75 shot n2o wet kit for it. From there I will decide if I keep it or sale it. I owe $5k on my 98 sedan and that $4k could take a healthy chunk out of it.

Quick Reply: Mother Nature